Easy Office

Need Help for Company Secretary Inter. June08 Exam

Page no : 9
(Guest)

Hi

If anyone having a answer paper of C.S. Inter Part I for Postal Coaching.

Please e-mail me at amrutaa_jadhav @ rediffmail.com

aditya (law graduate) (23 Points)
Replied 23 December 2008

can any one please send me the solved CCs for the executive course on mkhadria @ hotmail.com

.. ..Please remove the spaces from the ID as the text is automatically putting spaces before and after @

Aswathy (Student) (179 Points)
Replied 09 February 2009

It is very nice of u all that  u are providing necessary suggestions to he needies.Help me too pls. I am a second year Bcom degee student taking CS with it.I passed fondation with  70 percent result.And now I am a alittle embarrased about my Bcom (2nd year) xams and cs executive prgm. xams.Will I be able to manage that.Pls advice me.pls.

anup jain (Account Head) (29 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Hello I am Anup Jain CS inter Student

Can u send me CS Inter Ans paper of last Five year ?on my mail Id banup_2005 @ yahoo.co.in

Mohit Kansal (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 04 June 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hello,
I have enrolled myself in CS Foundation course and I will be giving December 09 exam.But I am confused how to go about it.Kindly tell me how to study so that I can secure good marks.A faster reply will enable me to take immediate action. Please sent me assignment and solved papers of past examinations.
Thank u
"

ROHIT SHAH (Service) (32 Points)
Replied 11 July 2009

Hello,

Me a student of Cs Executive Programme. I Need solved Q.Papers of December 08 and June 2009 Executive Programme Papers...Pls help me . Can contact me by my E-mail. rohitshah29 @ yahoo.co.in

sushil (service) (22 Points)
Replied 14 July 2009

pls any one help for hindi notes for cs inter dec 2009 both group

sushilladda @ gmail.com

bhcse (aa) (28 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

hi, can anyone mail me anwers for cc papers (cs executive programme)

vishal (cs) (28 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

hi..friends...

can any one send  me the soft copy of previous yrs questions papers....my email id is vishal_livestrong @ yahoo.co.in

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: