Name approval

Ca Subhash Kumar (Practing Chartered Accountant)   (168 Points)

12 October 2009  

Names applied for:

SNG ONLINE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED,

NEXTONLINE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED,

REALTIME ONLINE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED,

INFOWAVE ONLINE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED,

and IKTARA ONLINE VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED"

Explanation for the name:

"ONLINE VENTURE INDICATES THE BUSINESS OF THE COMPANY SHALL BE BEING RUN ONLINE & IT PROVIDES ONLINE SERVICES."

Rejected by ROC stating: With reference to your application vide SRN A68795293 Dated 8/9/2009 I am to inform that the name is not available for reasons indicated below

"Proposed Name is not according to the activities described in Main Objects"

Main Object as in Form 1A:

"TO CARRY ON THE BUSINESS OF GATHERING, ACCUMULATING, ORGANISING, TABULATING, MANAGING, OBTAINING, COLLECTING, PURCHASE, ACQUISITION, IMPORT, DESEMINATION, DISPOSAL, EXPORT, SALES AND MARKETING OF AND TRADING IN ALL TYPES OF INFORMATION, DATA, STATISTICS, COMPUTER BASED INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND DATA BASES AND LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCES, BOTH IN THE FORM AND NATURE IN WHICH THE SAME MAY BE GATHERED, ACCUMULATED, ORGANISED, TABULATED, OBTAINED, IMPORTED, ACQUIRED, COLLECTED OR PURCHASED."

But Friends i do not understand the reason quoted by ROC, ROC is not responsible for giving a little bit specific reason.
"India is not USA- what does it means?" we need specific dierection/ reason do adopt a definite action.
 Why does ROC behaves in this way- answer in veg nothing to be clear?

Could any one can help me to understand what ROC wants to state? The ROC finds problem with which words?
Which word i have to include in the name of the company to make it according to the main object?

Please help me?