My journey at CCI

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

24 September 2011  

"September 9, 2011, 9.30pm"- 

I was busy solving questions of Mergers & Acqusuitions from A.N.Sridhar when suddenly I a got a sms from my CCI friend congratulating me. I thought yaar he is too late to wish me for my PCC result. But then I decided to take a break frm studies and opened my CCI account and was surprise to see a post by Sanyam right at top in popular discussion with title

Congratulation to all the winners .....!!! a must read by al . Out of curiousity I openend it and was surprised to see my name voted for Fav. of the Club along with all the seniors whom I have always look upon as an Inspiration. Frankly speaking I have never thought I am worthy enough to qualify for any awards. I have already recieved more than what I deserve from this holy platform. 

It took me a while to post my thanks to CCI and it's members as I was scared to do that coz of a silly reason. CCI has become an integral part of my life and I can't afford to loose my seniors and friends here. See everyone has a reason to contribute here. Some do it for knowledge enhancement, some for making new contacts and some just love helping others. My case was bit different. I was neither professionaly competent (PCC 1 attempt fail) nor in a very good state of mind ( was frustrated coz of dengue which screwed up all my prep. for next attempt) when I changed my status from dormant to active.  

When I somehow recovered from dengue fever I just had 5-7 days before my attempt to give my best shot and was almost ready to quit. Then I referred Surendra Sir's articles and notes posted by Ankur Bhaiya and Rahul Bansal. W'd u believe all the 16 marks AS questions were from their notes. I somehow gave my attempt and decided to return to this platform in form of my time and views.  

But the biggest question which came to my mind was how to contribute?? There was no point in repeating what has already told "n" no. of times by some gr8 members in a beautiful way so I choose my seperate genre i.e. Inspirational. 

I always wrote what I feel like writing and not what others wanna read. I choose those topics which were never attempted before. I merged natural things which you see in day to day life (but never appreciaed it's presence) with CA life. I was lucky enough to find some good seniors and mentors to guide me. I even attempted some academics related stuff like Budget & Sec.80 D which got a good response.

But then also one question always bothers me that have I done enough???

The answer to this question is helping others and sharing things never have any limit otherwise persons like Chakrapani Sir, Rakhecha Sir, Balu Sir & Sanjay Sir must have deleted their account a long time back. We can never repay to CCI what it has given us.

All I wanna say is I love u CCI and can never forget you ever in my life. I will try to contribute with more enthusiasm in future too and will try to encourage young talents on this platform. We have some gr8 writers, poets and above all gentleman people on this holy platform and I salute them, this platform, it's Admin and it's hardworking Moderators.

Some of the links posted by others which needs your atttention:-

What is CCI?

/articles/is-caclubindia-really-a-great-platform--11234.asp

/forum/for-cci-who-will-be-the-first-to-help-168490.asp

CACLUB PROFILE AS YOUR CORPORATE PROFILE

SPECIAL STUDENT'S COUNSELING BY CACLUBINDIA

/forum/cci-profile-id-as-your-identification--138477.asp

Some Imp. CCI Profiles :-

ANKUR GARG  Bhaiya  MYTHREYA  SURESH JI SAN  RAHUL GUPTA SIR RICHANK GARG SARITHA  RAHUL BANSAL SUDHIR SIR  SURENDRA SIR AMIT SIR AMIT TODKARI DURGA RAO SIR  ADMIN BALU JI VIVEK JI DASHRAT SIR PRADEEP JAIN SIR  SANJAY GUPTA BHAVIN RESHAM MADHU AMRITA DHIRAJ SIR 

Regards

Pulkit Gupta