Easy Office
LCI Learning

My Interview Story.....

Page no : 2

Parihar Gopal (Corporate Taxation ) (392 Points)
Replied 19 September 2013

Failure Is The First Step Of Success” - so keep smiling  and go ahead --------

2 Like

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 19 September 2013

Thanks everyone for your views.....:)

1 Like

(Guest)
Don't be dissapoint, that was a post of manager and mba's are made for that. We are mainly to see accounts and taxation. Although i agree with reducing value of a ca and i think the ICAI is itself responsible for that.

Animesh (Tax Consultant) (62 Points)
Replied 10 October 2013

I agree with mihir.In today's world gender difference are not matter

CA JATINDER KAPOOR (JOB) (305 Points)
Replied 12 December 2013

I got shortlisted for the post of Manager (Finance) in gurgaon in pharma sector company along with 4 other persons out of which one is female MBA Finace. The Group of interviewer asked everyone two question one is about our family and another is having girlfriend/boyfriend then asked everyone to leave alongwith bill of our TA/DA.

Finally we come to know few days later an unknown person get selected which is not presented in the interview.

CA Kamlesh Verma (Chartered Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 05 April 2014

Hello friends ,I am ca kamlesh verma. I have  recentely qualified in nov 13.& looking for a job .can anyone help me?

Avalona22 (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 05 April 2014

Job interviews are always challenging, and that is because of the competitive nature of our system. If systems were set up so that all people are helped and all people are put into functions where they can best serve humanity we would live in a much better world. Check out Gabriel of Urantia. Gabriel of Urantia is a philanthropist, father, musician, activist, social servant, and inter-faith minister. We need a different way of looking a business all over the world, that incorporates altruism and love for humanity.

Rohit Jain (MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional) )   (2860 Points)
Replied 06 April 2014

As far as what my heart says , mba finance students cannot be compared with chartered accountant students when it comes to knowledge of finance ..... guys from normal universitites just get marks , but barring an exceptional few , most do not have that indepth knowledge of finance as chartered accountants have...... this is your first experience , and you shall learn from it so nicely that going forward , someone else will write that you qualified and he was left out ... 

What if a c.a was selected in your place ? selection and rejection is part and parcel of one's career and the only way where one should look to is forwards ... You can sharpen your skills till then so that there is no chance of nay failure whatsoever....

rkishore (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 08 April 2014

Hi,

Communication skill is the main source to provide the job if you hve not you can't get job.

Regards,

Raj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: