My hardluck journey come to end finally

CA.Suresh kumar (Practicing chartered accountant)   (73 Points)

27 January 2015  

Dear friends i would like to  share my experience of successfully becoming CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT,after my MAY-2103 unsuccesful marks 194 and 190 without any exemption, felt like i will not become CA and all ,but its only few of unknown wellwishers in this CACLUBINDIA website gave me streanght,with lots of courage and console me like there family memeber which make me stronger to prepare next attempt .

1) after all the depression i started preparation for NOV-13 attempt with lots of hopes, finally got 186 and 184 without any exemption, as u all know our society as a whole will not accept the fact that passing percentage was 3% which make me fail. but they will consider GURU R  U BECOME CA OR NOT and no one would like to share our  pain. 

2) for MAY-2014 attempt i started preparation by listening to all discouragement wardings from few of my qualified and settled chartered accountants but finally i got 200 and 185 with DT exemption 

3) in this NOV-2014 i cleared my second group also which makes me CA.SURESH KUMAR

dear friends i knew u one among like me struggled a lot to Qualify but TIME is the  answer for every thing ,so we should have patience for our time and opportunity. as a result today apart from  being  qualified CA i gave CMA and CS final exams also hoping to get good results. then i will answer to those ppl for showing me there attitude and ignorance  which make me stronger and lot stronger .

so never ever think of quitting CA after you failed  think positively ,take it as a challenge from u r failures and never ever cry infront of the people who enjoy your sadness.and keep it in mind Dear friends SUCCESS MAY BE DELAYED BUT BUT CANNOT BE DENIED all the best

Regards

CA SURESH KUMAR