My 1st luv letter

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)

22 September 2012  

Hi all...jst felt like writing something funny and break the shackles of everyday boring routine life...so i thought y nt a letter to a gal....

.Just a disclaimer before I begin:
....This is a work of fiction ..please take it in d right spirit...and btw this is d humour section ...so if u r luking for something real and serious,this is nt the right forum..... Any resemblance to real persons, is purely coincidental. ...Please proceed further only if you are in a good mood .

On a lazy Sunday afternoon I‘ve sat to write about my feelings when I saw you. But before that let me clarify that this is not a love letter or a proposal from me, it’s just a letter of admiration, appreciation, whatever you want to name it, besides just the thought of your face lightens up my mood in this boring place where everyday seems like a day straight out of an art movie. You must have got loads & loads of compliment about your beauty, let this letter be a part of those “loads & loads”.

It’s so very strange that I am writing for a girl whom I’ve barely seen 4-5 times let alone met & even whose name I don’t know, but sometimes just a glance can make people write poems so I think seeing ranks above a glance & I can safely write a long letter for those eyes without being a culprit. Eyes I mentioned were so deep & meaningful like they were speaking a thousand words & I can gaze them all my life & forget everything.

Last time when I saw you , I was with my friend Akash.He is one of those types for whom girls barely existed .His world circulated around books,Amit(my other friend) and more books. I have seen him hyper exited only once when Tendulkar was on 199 onto his double century against South-Africa & when we play cricket or cards. He could mumble just “ladki ladki” when he saw you.In a fraction of a nano-second I knew it had to be someone damn special to make Akash notice a girl.(Just for the clarification I’d like to mention that he is not homo-s*xual, he’s just built that way,i mean studious & career oriented ). As I turned back to see you ,my heart beat stopped and everything paused for a moment like a dream sequence in Bollywood movies until a irritating horn broke the sequence.

My heart wanted to just walk to you & tell you how beautiful you looked but my logical mind stopped me from doing this as this was not the proper place to strike a conversation with 100’s of people around & half of them staring you as if they had not seen a girl ever in their life-time. But I don’t blame them .It was certainly not the right place where half the male population was in lungi and ganji who refused to believe in shirts and pants ,which didn’t even existed for them.And the rest –irritating  aunties who refuse to act their age & think they are still in their late 20’s.So I decided to look at you like everyone else, I can understand how embarrassing it can get when everyone stares at you & you are the centre of attraction ,but you have to learn to live with it when you are so beautiful.I could see it in your body language that you were not so comfortable when people were staring at you and I was not helping either. I just kept looking as far as you were visible, when you entered your Apartment gate. That moment I made a mental note of ‘Must do’ things in my mind after the exam-Talk to you. This ranked way on top ahead of boring things like share trading, social service or even learn swimming, guitar, French or gym.

I returned home happy that day, thinking of the day when I’ll talk to you. I remember that I’ve seen you mostly in a rickshaw-may be you don’t want jaws dropping & fatal attacks to desperados on the road or maybe you don’t want sun burns on hot summer afternoons. But I’ve no complains. I feel happy for those rikshawalas on whose rickshaws you have travelled,coz for them you are no less than our very own regional Katrina Kaif & will drive in double energy & show off their prized passenger to fellow rikshawalas on whose rickshaw aunties with fat bum together with their equally fat children ride who would bargain for 1 rupee as if their lives depended on that coin. So enough of this free publicity for the rikshawalas and coming back to you.

One thing that I forgot to mention was your height.It is what makes you look special than others.I understand it can can be embarrassing sometimes, especially when you have to stand in last row in every function, group photograph or to stand with a guy who is shorter than you, or when you had to stand in a queue after the school to catch the bus. I’ve been through all this & I always used to wonder what’s the logic behind this, I mean even during fire drills we had to stand according to height,”tall people will take longer to burn...” is that the rationale behind this?I never got my answer....but trust me ,people would die for that height of yours .Your physical appearance & your height might have made me notice you ,but more than that ,your eyes & those glances made me remember you.Every eye has a story but yours had that extra innocence ,that’s what made me write this long letter –your eyes filled with emotional quotient .I can go on and on forever writing but I don’t want to bore you with what you already know-you are beautiful,1000’s must have told you that but it’s not just about beauty, it’s about innocence you have & I want you to look as innocent as a 5 year old kid and never let attitude take over your mind.

You’ll always remain a special friend because you are the first and the only one for whom I’ve written anything. I sincerely hope that we become friends someday.