Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Career > Others >

MOU between ICAI and Bharathiar University

Pages : 1

Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 3419]
Posted On 20 January 2009 at 23:23 Report Abuse

We are very happy to inform you that ICAI and Bharathiar University have entered into a MOU to offer MBA, M.Com, BBA and B.Com exclusively for Chartered Accountancy Students as well as qualified Chartered Accountants.  The registration for this course has already commenced and will be accepted upto 31st March, 2009. 

Please note examination application will be forwarded in the month of September 2009 and the last date for submission of application form will be on or before 30th November 2009.  For details of eligibility, exemptions, Application form, and other related issues kindly visit 'other imported links' (BU-ICAI Joint education programme) hosted in our website (
www.icai.org) or see the link in the Website of Bharathiar University (http://www.b-u.ac.in/download/bu_icai.doc)

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Sameer Medhekar
Student

[ Scorecard : 4095]
Posted On 20 January 2009 at 23:30

Thanks for the good news sir

BALU....
CCI STUDENT....

[ Scorecard : 44494]
Posted On 20 January 2009 at 23:39

hi

But they already had MOU with ignou na, so this for MBA purpose ha

Prakash Popat

[ Scorecard : 3129]
Posted On 21 January 2009 at 08:23

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could Be Better If ICAI try Forward Integration together with Backward Integrations.

& BEST????????????    .........................................................Leaving with Readers to suggest.

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 3419]
Posted On 21 January 2009 at 11:47

thanks for reading

CA S Shyamala Devi
Deputy Manager Internal Audit

[ Scorecard : 160]
Posted On 14 July 2009 at 12:32

Sir,

I ve joined M.B.A. under MOU of ICAI with BU and remitted fees also. But I ve not received my materials till now. When i ask them, they said contact your Institute and they will send materials. Pls make me know whom I ve to contact..

Amala
Student

[ Scorecard : 379]
Posted On 23 August 2010 at 14:09

for joining,  we should approach icai or bu?

prabhat
article

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 27 December 2010 at 16:57

can u tell me that is this possible to take addmittion in b.u with icai now means in 2011...plz help me as soon as possible

rahul
arrticle

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 03 December 2013 at 15:17

Dear Team 

I was enrolled to BBA under ICAI- BU ( MOU) in the first year of MOU signed between the concerns. I have passed the PCC examination held by ICAI & similarly passed the 1st Year examination held by Bharathiar University & 2nd & 3rd year  was exempted as per agreement. I have got the PROVISIONAL  certificate from Bharathair University  but still haven't got the graduation degree til now. I have consistantly mailing & calling the Bharathair University for the same but still have not received any response from their end ....

Please suggest the personnel  that I should coordinate with :

Please help

There are 8 Replies to this message

Related Files