close x

MOU between ICAI and Bharathiar University

Chartered Accountant

We are very happy to inform you that ICAI and Bharathiar University have entered into a MOU to offer MBA, M.Com, BBA and B.Com exclusively for Chartered Accountancy Students as well as qualified Chartered Accountants.  The registration for this course has already commenced and will be accepted upto 31st March, 2009. 

Please note examination application will be forwarded in the month of September 2009 and the last date for submission of application form will be on or before 30th November 2009.  For details of eligibility, exemptions, Application form, and other related issues kindly visit 'other imported links' (BU-ICAI Joint education programme) hosted in our website (
www.icai.org) or see the link in the Website of Bharathiar University (http://www.b-u.ac.in/download/bu_icai.doc)

Thanks for the good news sir

CCI STUDENT....

hi

But they already had MOU with ignou na, so this for MBA purpose ha

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could Be Better If ICAI try Forward Integration together with Backward Integrations.

& BEST????????????    .........................................................Leaving with Readers to suggest.

Chartered Accountant

thanks for reading

Deputy Manager Internal Audit

Sir,

I ve joined M.B.A. under MOU of ICAI with BU and remitted fees also. But I ve not received my materials till now. When i ask them, they said contact your Institute and they will send materials. Pls make me know whom I ve to contact..

Student

for joining,  we should approach icai or bu?

can u tell me that is this possible to take addmittion in b.u with icai now means in 2011...plz help me as soon as possible

arrticle

Dear Team 

I was enrolled to BBA under ICAI- BU ( MOU) in the first year of MOU signed between the concerns. I have passed the PCC examination held by ICAI & similarly passed the 1st Year examination held by Bharathiar University & 2nd & 3rd year  was exempted as per agreement. I have got the PROVISIONAL  certificate from Bharathair University  but still haven't got the graduation degree til now. I have consistantly mailing & calling the Bharathair University for the same but still have not received any response from their end ....

Please suggest the personnel  that I should coordinate with :

Please help

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

• Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Share on :