Motivational thoughts?? do they have enough affect???

Nitish Agrawal (CA) (810 Points)

01 March 2017  

Hello everyone out there.

Just finished another motivational article reading and then got motivated once more.yes

But I am thinking that till what time this motivation will be there with me??? Perhaps it will be in my mind for today only, because everytime we read something motivational...we think that this is the thing which I needed to read and now that I have found it motiational...all things will be ok now.no

But is that what really works for us??? Definitely NOT....untill and unless we act something positive by taking the motivational reading and linking that motivation to our work/our life, that motivation will surely fade away from our mind and then as usual we will start searching for another motivational thought or article.indecision

Yes I know you may think that what is wrong with the thing we usually do( Reading motivational quotes and getting motivated), so let me tell you that there is nothing wrong in what we do usually, but to get more benefits and a have long lasting benefits we must act positively by keeping that positive thought in our mind.wink

As someone has beautifully said that-

"Positive thoughts are not enough, there has to be positive feelings and positive actions"smiley