close x

MODIFICATION OF FORM NO 49A FOR PAN APPLICATION

WHAT IS YOUR OPPINION ABOUT MODIFICATION OF FORM NO 49A FOR APPLICATION OF PAN CARD FOR COVERING CATAGORY WHO IS NITHER MAIL NOR FEMAIL ?

HI YOu have to mention him as Female tax payer in form No. 49A for application of PAN card.

(Guest)

You have got no such provision in Form 49 A, but u can catgorise that person as Female applicant & get the PAN

(Guest)

HI YOu have to mention him as Female tax payer in form No. 49A for application of PAN card.

(Guest)

i want to change of my address

(Guest)

Modification of Form NO.49A for PAN APPLICATION

(Guest)

This is to inform you that our company name had been changed from "Fouress Insurance Services Pvt. Ltd" to "Fouress Insurance Broking Services Private Limited" We need to incorporate the changed name in PAN Card can you suggest me how to get it rectified is there any form to be filled in.

Practicing Chartered Accountant

Dear Sir,

You need to "Request for New PAN Card or / and Changes or Correction in PAN Data Form"

For further information email your query to panhelp @ nritaxservices.com

Regards

Originally posted by :Guest
" This is to inform you that our company name had been changed from "Fouress Insurance Services Pvt. Ltd" to "Fouress Insurance Broking Services Private Limited" We need to incorporate the changed name in PAN Card can you suggest me how to get it rectified is there any form to be filled in. "

pls let me know how to modify a pan card details

KJKL L         LL JKLJ JLLJKL JLJKL L JKLJKL LJKKJ LJKLJKLJKL KL JKL JKL LJKL    JKL  hgfh jfj jgfjjjfjg jfgj   fjfgjfgjfgj j

Originally posted by :Guest
" pls let me know how to modify a pan card details "

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :