close x

Mock test series of icai

Hi all, I m new to CPT, wil b appearing on 18th Dec 2011, I have got 2 test paper series from the institute with mock CPT tests of 30 numbers (20+10 mock test papers). Is the Real CPT lesser or more deficult than the papers..

I am getting an avrage of 110 - 130 on the papers..Please suggest any improvements or suggestions for the same. Is the mock score enough to clear the Real CPT?? 

Total thanks : 1 times

@ brajesh on an average even i am gettin d same marks...but accordin my knowledge except acc..all other subs will be of the standard of the mock paper..i guess accounts will be more of theory than practical!

so actual results will be more than the mock papers!! tat makes me comfortable :))

hope soo it ll be tat way!

dnt be under the wrong impression frend.....i used to score 175 180 on the mock papers.....and in the cpt exam i got just 161....sooo dnt rely on the papers...dey are just basic problems...cpt exam will be lil above dat standard.......

i do agree with that!

@ Prem - great buddy..congrats....161 definetly a score to look upto...Prem bhai kuch expert tips and advice?

Total thanks : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :