Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

MOA and AOA subscriber pages

Pages : 1 2

Consulting

[ Scorecard : 159]
Posted On 28 April 2011 at 13:57 Report Abuse

Hi,

I want to form a Company for which i got the format of subscriber pages of MOA and AOA signed from the client.

However , both of them has a difference AOA subscriber page does not specify the no of shares column and  nor it has headings as in MOA

I am attaching format which i have filled from Client. One of person has recommended that AOA subscriber page is not correct and it has to be same as MOA.

An early reply will help

Attached File : 26 formats used.doc downloaded 1452 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

SANTOSH SHAH
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 749]
Posted On 28 April 2011 at 14:18

Originally posted by : Preeti

Hi,

I want to form a Company for which i got the format of subscriber pages of MOA and AOA signed from the client.

However , both of them has a difference AOA subscriber page does not specify the no of shares column and  nor it has headings as in MOA

I am attaching format which i have filled from Client. One of person has recommended that AOA subscriber page is not correct and it has to be same as MOA.

An early reply will help

Hi Preeti

Please find attached the MOA -AOA Subscriber Page Format for your reference

regards

Santosh Shah

Attached File : 16 moa aoa subscriber page format.doc downloaded 1862 times

Total thanks : 1 times

Preeti
Consulting

[ Scorecard : 159]
Posted On 28 April 2011 at 14:23

In ur AOA subscriber page also , below lines are missing , will it still work ?

VI.            We the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed hereunder desirous of being formed into a company in pursuance of this Article of Association, and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of company set opposite to our respective names. (only format)

SANTOSH SHAH
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 749]
Posted On 28 April 2011 at 14:35

Originally posted by : Preeti

In ur AOA subscriber page also , below lines are missing , will it still work ?

VI.            We the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed hereunder desirous of being formed into a company in pursuance of this Article of Association, and we respectively agree to take the number of shares in the capital of company set opposite to our respective names. (only format)

For AOA, add below  lines at Top of AOA Page.

"We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, are desirous of being formed into a Company in pursuance of these Articles."

For MOA,  lines specified by you will do along with format .

I missed to copy the  lines for AOA / MOA in theIir respective pages, as was customizing only the format.

regards

Santosh Shah

Manoj Sawant
Student

[ Scorecard : 131]
Posted On 28 April 2011 at 14:47

Please find attached the MOA

Attached File : 55 moa fomat.doc downloaded 702 times

subramanya.n
Auditor

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 27 March 2012 at 16:36

we formed a company in which i have taken Rs. 400000/- share for which i have given only Rs. 150000/- cash balance adjusted towards rental advance which i have paid. whether i can adjust this amount towards my share capital or whether i have to bring cash please clarify

MOHIT SALUJA
PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709

[ Scorecard : 1223]
Posted On 01 April 2012 at 17:14

Dear Subramanya Ji,

As per my understanding, subscriber page just states that the following persons have agreed to subscribe the share and will pay for that. Now you have paid only Rs. 1.5 Lakh. yes, through accounting entries, you can adjust the same towards the advance rent.

Manish
PROPRITOR

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 07 July 2013 at 00:27

hI

TWO QUERIES REQUIRED IMMIDATE SOLUTIONS

ON FILING FORM 1, 18 AND 32 FOR A COMPANY FOLLOWING MAIL WAS RECEIVED

"SUBSCRIBER PAGE OD AOA SHOULD BE IN PROPER FORMAT

The defects or incompleteness in any respect in this eForm as noticed by the Registrar have been placed on the Ministry website (www.mca.gov.in). In view of the above, you are therefore, directed that  Form 67 (Addendum) should be filed complete in all respects by04-08-2013 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record or transaction shall be cancelled"

IN THE ABOVE MAIL I AM ASKED TO FILE FORM 67 WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTS PLEASE ANS:

1)    THE AOA SUBSCRIBER PAGE IS IN SAME FORMAT AS IS GIVEN ABOVEN IN SAMPLE AND ALSO I HAD USED THE SAME EARLIER FOR OTHER CLIENTS WHERE THE COMPANY WAS SUCESSFULLY REGISTERED, SO A\I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE DEFECT IN THE SAME. ALSO IF THERE IS DEFECT IN AOA SUBSCRIBER PAGE THEN WHY THE SAME IS NOT IDENTIFIED IN MOA SUBSCRIBER PAGE. WHAT SHALL I DO FOR THIS ISSUE.

2) FORM 67 DOES NOT HAVE OPTION TO UPLOAD SUBSCRIBER PAGE OF AOA SO UNDER WHICH HEAD SHOULD I UPLOAD THE SAME

Ajay Mishra
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 73117]
Posted On 07 July 2013 at 12:27

Hi

Please find the correct soft copy of MOA and AOA which will help you to to understand the  provisions.

Ajay Mishra
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 73117]
Posted On 07 July 2013 at 12:31

Please find attached the soft MOA & AOA.

Attached File : 164430 1198234 nautanki moa.pdf downloaded 493 times

There are 10 Replies to this message

Related Files