advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

Minimum Authorised capital Requirement

Pages : 1 2 3

chartered accountants

[ Scorecard : 58]
Posted On 06 November 2008 at 17:45 Report Abuse

Hi,

Please let me know what is minimum authorised capital is required if company name consist of word-

1) INDIA

2) CORPORATION

- CA ASHISH LOHIYA

RAIPUR (C.G.)

94063 27200  

Online classes for CA CS CMA

GPK - Dubai
Practicing Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 1295]
Posted On 06 November 2008 at 18:17

Dear Ashish

Minimum Authorised Share Capital for special words

Ø      5 lacs — If the words Hindustan, India, Bharat used in the namewith or without bracket.

Ø      10 lacs — The minimum authorized capital required for the word enterprise, products, business and manufacturing in the name of the company.

Ø      50lacs — The Minimum Authorised Capital required if the words International, Global, Universal, Continental, Intercontinental, Asiatic, Asia used within the name with or without bracket.

Ø      1 crore — International, Global, Universal, Continental, Intercontinental, Asiatic, Asia as first word, and the word industry and udhyog anywhere in the name.

Ø      5 crore — The word corporation anywhere in the name.

You can even refer to circular F. No. 27/1/87 dated 13-3-1989 for further details

Total thanks : 2 times

MINI
TEACHER

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 09 February 2010 at 17:36

I WANT TO INCORPORATE A NEW COMPANY THAT WILL BE ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS OF HUMAN RESOURCE OUTSOURCING. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT FOR MINIMUM AUTHORISED CAPITAL? e.g. IN CASE OF CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, WE NEED ATLEAST 10 CRORES OF AUTHORISED CAPITAL TOGET IT INCORPORATED. PLEASE DO REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN. THANKS!!!

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 82414]
Posted On 09 February 2010 at 18:01

Find attached a useful file containing key words for authorized capital.

However as per my understanding in your case there is no requirement of minimum authorized capital.

Attached File : 31 key word for authorised capital.pdf downloaded 3247 times

Total thanks : 1 times

CA.SKR
CA; CS-Final (One Group)

[ Scorecard : 437]
Posted On 09 February 2010 at 22:37

Originally posted by : MINI

I WANT TO INCORPORATE A NEW COMPANY THAT WILL BE ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS OF HUMAN RESOURCE OUTSOURCING. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS THERE ANY REQUIREMENT FOR MINIMUM AUTHORISED CAPITAL? e.g. IN CASE OF CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, WE NEED ATLEAST 10 CRORES OF AUTHORISED CAPITAL TOGET IT INCORPORATED. PLEASE DO REPLY AS SOON AS YOU CAN. THANKS!!!

The minimum authorised and paid up capital required for incorporating a private limited company in India is Rs.1.00 lac. This is applicable to human resource outsourcing company as well as construction company. However, if you want certain special words to form part of your name, amount of minimum authorised capital gets increased as per guidelines of MCA. Minimum authorised capital of Rs. 10 crores for Construction company is not correct.

Thanks,

CA. Satendar Kumar

Mobile No. 9810543531

MINI
TEACHER

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 10 February 2010 at 11:12

THANX 4 UR VALUABLE REPLIES.

SOMEDAYS AGO I WAS INCORPORATING A NEW COMPANY. IN ITS MEMORANDUM I HAVE PLACED 3 MAIN OBJECTS- 1. MARKETING,2. CONSTRUCTION, 3. INSURANCE. BUT WHEN I WENT FOR THE APPROVAL OF FORM 1, THE OFFICERS OVER THERE SENT BACK THE FORM EXPLAINING THAT THE FORM NEED RE-SUBMISSION. THEY SAID WE HAVE AUTHORISED CAP. OF RS. 10 LACS AND WANT TO ENGAGE IN CONSTRUCTION CO-WHICH NEED MIN. 10 CRORES OF CAPITAL. THATS WHY I JUST WANNA CONFIRM THIS.

Hariharakrishnan
Officer

[ Scorecard : 46]
Posted On 14 May 2010 at 15:13

Hi friends,

One of our clients wants to incorporate a company with CAPITAL as the key first word. The main objects of the company are building construction, interior designing and architectural work. Due to these objects, s there any limitations in giving CAPITAL as the key word and, if so, what? Also, if there is no limitations, what would be minimum authorized capital for using CAPITAL as the key word.

Could anybody clarify

Thanks

Hariharakrishnan

kamakshi s iyer
company secretarial assistant

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 17 June 2010 at 15:18

please give me the object clause for enterprises company

Saurabh Parikh
Practising Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 11 February 2011 at 13:22

Is their any Minimum Capital requirement for Company Name containing Overseas in between.

Suganya
Audit Assistant

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 11 August 2011 at 11:13

Hi Can anyone tell me what is the minimum authorised capital requirement for a company to have TRANSNATIONAL in its name... Thank you in advance

There are 23 Replies to this message

Related Files