i RESPECT HIM SO MUCH

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)

12 February 2010  

I RESPECT HIM SO MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS POST:

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Practising CA
[ Scorecard : 2918]
Posted 7 days ago

When you choose CA as your career; each one knows that it is not easy for all to continue CA in odd situations specially when one feels pressure to pass at the earliest. 

I have seen one CA who passed in 18 years and now is number one in project finance in Bikaner. One more example; who passed in 10 years and is well known in project finance with State Bank of India in Surat. 

If you pass earlier; there is still no guarantee that you will succeed in career also.

Many candidates I see who are working at Rs.15,000 pm after passing CA. 

We all agree that all students; specially CA students; should be mentally strong. 

CA curriculum; specially examination papers are designed in such a way that only those who are mentally strong can apply their mind during preparation and the examination hours. 

ASK ALL THE PEOPLE; WHICH IS THE COURSE WHERE FULL POSSIBILITIES ARE THERE TO FAIL IN THE EXAMINATION EVEN THOUGH THE STUDENT IS BRILLIANT ONE ? 

THE RESOLUTION WILL BE PASSED UNANIMOUSLY - ALL WILL SAY- CA. 

WHEN THIS IS "UNIVERSAL TRUTH" KNOWN BY ALL THEN WHY TO HIDE YOUR "FACE"; IT IS TIME TO "FACE" THE CHALLENGE. 

CAN STILL ONE CAN IMAGINE THAT STUDENT IS NOT KNOWING THIS ? THEN WHO IS RESPONSBILE FOR SUCH INCIDENCES ? TO AVOID SUCH INCIDENCES WHAT SHOULD BE DONE ?

I THINK PARENTS AND COUNCELORS CAN PLAY A GOOD ROLE TO MOTIVATE THE STUDENTS DURING THEIR STUDIES AND SHOW THEM VARIOUS OPTIONS OF CAREERS WHICH ARE OPEN IF STUDENTS FAIL.

STUDENTS SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MISCONCEPTION THAT IF THEY FAIL; NO GOOD CAREER IS LEFT WITH THEM.

(At the time of joining they had misconception that they will pass earlier than others - thinking themselves  as Genius because they scored 90+ marks in some subjects in Standard XII).

MANY TIME I SUGGEST FAILD STUDENTS TO JOIN CS ALSO. WHATEVER A LABOUR IS MADE TOWRDS CA; IF SAME IS APPLIED FOR CS; I AM SURE STUDENTS MAY GET RANK. BUT HERE THEY ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT THE GUIDANCE - THEIR ARGUMENT IS LIKE THIS - WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN THEORY SUBJECTS.   NO NEED TO FURTHER CONVERSATION WHEN WE SEE THE MARKS SCORED BY THEM IN PRACTICAL SUBJECTS !!

AFTER INTRODUCTION OF LLP; THERE WILL BE VERY LITTLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CA, CS AND ICWA.  AT CENTRAL LEVEL; CS INSTITUTE IS VERY GOOD; BUT AT CHAPTER LEVELS IT IS NOT SATISFACTORY.

BUT THE SAME SITUATIONS WERE THERE IN CA CHAPTERS THREE YEARS BEFORE- NON AVAILABILITY OF BOOKS AND STUDY MATERIALS, PUBLICATIONS OF THE INSTITUTE AND PROPER GUIDANCE.