Meaning of pay scale : rs. 24900-50500/-

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

companies offers payscale as  Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-

wat is the meaning of it.........

CA

Hi,

Initial pay starts at 24900 and with increments every year u will get a maximum of 50500 for that designatin over a period.

help ever fnd forever

Hi boss,ur question was not so clear bt if u feel ur query was correct, wat d answer replied by ajay is correct.....nd if ur query was like dis, i mean 20000/- -1000/- -50000 den dis wil be indicates intial payment is 20000 nd incriment per yr is 1000 until its reached to 50000.....

Article

Originally posted by : Ajay Kumar

Hi,

Initial pay starts at 24900 and with increments every year u will get a maximum of 50500 for that designatin over a period.

fdg

Its a scale where u wud be put anywhere in between. Like u can start by getting a basic pay of Rs 29500 pm. the scale decides your grade pay,transport allowance and other amenities. one of my friends in this pay grade gets a basic of around 29000,and his overall income comes out to Rs 52000 pm..

CA IN PRACTICE

Originally posted by : anil.............
Hi boss,ur question was not so clear bt if u feel ur query was correct, wat d answer replied by ajay is correct.....nd if ur query was like dis, i mean 20000/- -1000/- -50000 den dis wil be indicates intial payment is 20000 nd incriment per yr is 1000 until its reached to 50000.....

AGREED           

CA FINAL

I have a doubt whether that increment happens on per month basis or per year basis because the salaries of Rs. 24900-50500 are for per month thats why .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

CA

Hi abhishek,

Salary is  be for p.m. but increment will happen on an yearly basis only. 

Finance & Account Officer

HI ram krishana,

Pay scale of 24900-50500 means that your would be getting Basic Pay of 24900 + Dearness Allowance as a % of Basic + HRA as a % of Basic + Other Allownances and Perqus as a % of Basic + Other reimbursements (if any as per company policy) = in Hand before tax and PF , and CTC would be equal to the above total + PF @ 12% of Baisc nd DA,

if grade pay was there, you will get that also.

hi have a query......if i got opportunity as a trainee software engineer with a pay scale of 9300-34900

does it means i can get a max of 34900 on this post or in case my position changes does this same pay scale applies o what.....

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS