Mcom tough or ca .... temme after reading below

Apudi (Student) (112 Points)

16 March 2012  

I have my mcom exams from rajasthan university and i have not been able to get any book for government accounting paper plz let me know if u know any authors or reference boook for the same topics are aper V:Government Accounting Unit 1 Government Accounting:Introduction,difference with financial accounting;Comptroller and Auditor Gener of India-his dities,powers and liabilities. Unit 2 Provisions of GF & AR(Rajasthan Government)with regard to the schedule of powers;withdrawal of money; government revenue;expenditure and purchases. Unit 3 Provicions of RSR with regard to appointment,service conditions,leave,disciplinary proceedings,pension and gratuity. Unit 4 Important provisions of treasury rules;Forest department rules;Public works accounts rules and travelling allowance rules of Rajasthan;Municipalities Accounts Rules,1963;Rajasthan Municipalities Development Fund Rules,1984. Unit 5 Government audit;Statutory audit;Local fund audit;Internal audit;Statutory audit;Preparation of proforma accounts for commercial department;Local self-government accounting;Munipal accounts and audit;Budgetting and financial control.