Mca requirements for a new pvt limited co

kishan (AVP) (28 Points)

30 June 2012  

Looking for a quick refresher on what all I need to do for my Pvt Ltd company. Was incorporated in Jan 2010 but have not done any regulatory work so far. Was in practce myself some 10 yrs back so here is what I remember. I am sure some of this has changed/been electronified so seeking help.

1) Annual Return- 

a) Since my Co was incorporated in Jan 2010, how many are due? I think the first return will be for 15 months. Is that correct?

b) Can I file returns for year 2011? I remember we used to file returns uptill 8 yrs.

c) What is the form name?

d) Can it be filed electronically?

e) Is there a template? What all do I need to submit along with the return? Balance sheet only?

2) AGM & Meetings

a) How often do the directors need to meet for meetings? I beleive it is quarterly. Need confirmation.

b) AGM needs to happen by what date? Do the directors approve the financials at the AGM?

c) I'd think we'd need to keep resolutions for all the meetings? If so, do I need to file resolutions with ROC? I don't think we need to but need confirmation

3) Bank account

a) Do we need a resolution for adding a signatory to the Bank account? I think Yes. Do we need to file the resolution with ROC?

b) Do we need a resolution to get a stamp made? Does that need to be filed?

4) DIN- what is the procedure and requirement for obtaining DIN? I think I had one but lost it. Is there a process to reclaim it?

Any other things I need to do from a ROC perspective? Any help will be great. Hopefully, procedures are easier now. I remember days of articleship spent at JLN stadium in the Qs to submit form 6.

Look forward.

cheers

KP