Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20


Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

MCA - Filing Form DIN 3

    Post New Topic
Pages : 1 2

Related Files

audit asst

[ Scorecard : 91]
Posted On 07 January 2008 at 10:31 Report Abuse


One of the document required for to file Form DIN 3 is, Allotment of Director identification Number.  If the DIN letter is misplaced, what is the procedure to get fresh DIN letter in liew of old letter and DIN 3 filing?


Online classes for CA CS CMA

Share on

company secretary in practice

[ Scorecard : 148]
Posted On 07 January 2008 at 10:48

hey do not wait for Physical DIn approval letter. The DIN approval letter is also available on MCA can download the same and proceed for DIN 3 filing.

Posted On 07 January 2008 at 13:45

Copy of the DIN Allotment Letter need not be attached as it increase the file size limit. I have also done DIN3 Filing without attching copy of DIN allotmnet letter. All the best

Posted On 07 January 2008 at 14:13

Both the DIN-2 filled up form and the DIN allotment letter must be attached with the DIN-3 Form. If the DIN allotment letter is not available, it can be downloaded from the MCA website by giving some details that were filled in the DIN application form. I have also filed DIN-3 without the DIN allotment letter intially when the Allotment letter was not available on the website. The same were approved..

Posted On 16 February 2008 at 10:46

If a new Director is appointed in a Company and he gives his DIN no. in Form No. DIN 2 to the Compnay . Is the Company is required to Intimate to ROC his DIN no. in Form No. DIN 3 ?


[ Scorecard : 554]
Posted On 16 February 2008 at 11:56

dear prakash, if the director have be appointed after 1-7-07 then you need not required to file the din-3 form. Because not a days mca have changed the format of from -32 in whcih they are also taking the information of dir. din information.

CS final

[ Scorecard : 39]
Posted On 22 February 2008 at 11:45

You can download the DIn allotment letter from MCA portal. take the print out and attached with the form and file it.

Posted On 22 February 2008 at 17:25

please check

Posted On 27 August 2008 at 11:13

Dear Sir,

If a Director misplaces its DIN allotment documents & SRN and he also don't remember his DIN. What is the procedure to get the Original DIN or can he apply for a new DIN.

Awaiting for reply.



Priya Sharma
Company Secretary & Student.MBA

[ Scorecard : 998]
Posted On 03 November 2009 at 11:33


a) First of all get the DIN number of the director from view signatory details window( provided the form 32 has been filed ) and

b) then once the DIN of the director is known, you can get the DIN approval letter online from DIN window at 'View DIN approval letter' by entering the same details as would have been eneterd at the time of applying DIN.Once the exact detail is entered , you take out prints of the same.


Priya Sharma

There are 16 Replies to this message

Related Threads

Post your reply for MCA - Filing Form DIN 3

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Member Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads This Month | Forum Stats | Unreplied Threads

back to the top