Easy Office
LCI Learning

MAFA self study

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ parth can u say which book u have referred......

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

i too hav  the same issue...By seeing all ur posts even i got the confidence that i can self study..:)

Aditya (Chartered Accountant) (176 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Hi all I want to ask you whether J.B.Gupta sir's book is good enough for S.F.M?

Actually I have tried Shridhar's book but found it more formula oriented. So how is J.B.Gupta sir's book as compared with S.D.Bala & which one is preferable? I found J.B.Gupta sir's book easier than Shridhar.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya

Tripti ( CA, MBA, CPA) (no) (132 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Its possible..

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Its not at all impossible,Rajesh makkars notes are available everywhere in the market and supplement it with the module..

1 Like

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 19 May 2011

Originally posted by : Aditya

Hi all I want to ask you whether J.B.Gupta sir's book is good enough for S.F.M?

Actually I have tried Shridhar's book but found it more formula oriented. So how is J.B.Gupta sir's book as compared with S.D.Bala & which one is preferable? I found J.B.Gupta sir's book easier than Shridhar.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya

yes gupta sir's book is easier...

CA Anjali Yadav (CA FINAL) (44 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

See nothing is impossible......the thing is whether you are ready to put your efforts for your ambitions. Everything will be simple and easy if you start thinking that I HAVE TO DO IT..

Rajesh Makkar sir's notes are really very good. They help you to understand the concepts step by step.Secondly, if you are going for self study you need to plan your syllabus within appropriate time frame.Also there are some topics which need a tutor's backup...You will be able to understand them yourself but you have to give more readings to those concepts.

Talking practically, if you have less time for preparations then go for coaching.

Also, for practice and gain 100% confidence, keep in your SFM material basket: Study Mat, Institute's Practice Manual, RTP's 3-4 attempts.

Knock the “t” off the “can’t.”

Thanks.

Premlata Jain (Auditing) (192 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Nothing is impossible.. but wud suggest to join classes which will give better clarity on concepts rather than doin self study. Shreedhar sir class is better as he has got good experience in this field since 25 years. u can also get shreedhar sir's MAFA book from market

CA. Manoj Joshi (CA, CS and CMA) (134 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

makkar sir's notes are available in laxmi ngr delhi...u cn tk it frm dere...

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Originally posted by : Hitesh Jogani

its next to impossible to study by self..!!

Sorry but you are wrong. Every thing is possible . The study material and books availbel in the market are very much useful for self study. It is possible to pass exam by self study

CA Kabir (CA ) (41 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

It is POSSIBLE to study MAFA without coaching.

I scored 65 in my first attempt without coaching just by following study material with Padhuka.

Before my exams in nov 10, almost everyone advised that coaching is compulsory, but by Almighty's grace I could clear it with exemption marks.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.IF U THINK U CAN U CAN.

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 20 May 2011

Makkar sir notes are best for self study. No need to class .

Kumar Babu.G (Chartered Accountant) (1597 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

Not all topics yaar.We need coaching for some topics definitely like Derivatives,International finance etc.

rajesh kumar (ca) (49 Points)
Replied 21 May 2011

it's really tough to have a self study of MAFA ........

But with the help of certain notes and it can be done..............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: