Easy Office
LCI Learning

LONGER TRADING HOURS.........

Page no : 2

ROUNAK AGARWAL (SMAP ENGINEERING PVT LTD.)   (289 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

a good  article.

CA.Sonia (professional) (517 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

Thats good for whom who dont read papers thanks alot for providing such information

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ √
Guys...

Why d h*ll r u discussing abt this matter so long...

I think not everyone of us go through ET daily... Sristi shared something for all of the members and not for any class of the members... So why such discussion extended so long...

I think we should appreciate every post, whether copied or original, the motive of the poster is to share the knowledge....

100% agree with dheeraj

this situation comes when people try to act oversmart....some one has some stuff and she want to spread it...if you already have this than just ignor...why to scream that...oh it is copied......

and everyone can see her post that she has posted only. and nowhere in post she try to take the credit

i apreciate those who supprted sristi

(Guest)

Please let us not discourage anyhow. i am not a daily reader of ET. By this forum only i could aware of that news. Sharing a thing even a small bit is more important for us, Because information is wealth

Rahul Ramesh (CA Final, BCom, MBA) (1084 Points)
Replied 04 January 2010

I think for people like me who are not regular readers of ET, this article has been informative. Thanks for sharing.

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Right friends...those who have read these well and fine..Why bother leaving your own mark on the post then...let others who get a piece of info from this judge it...even i have copy pasted diff newspaper reports and got appreciated for that...

And boss U too read it but never took the pains to share tat..since sristi did that better appreciate that effort...no1 likes to be criticized so publicly dude

Manish (Artcile Clerk) (27 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Its good that you could atleast share.... Though you have copied it still it needs some art to do it... I would like to thank u for sharing this... If someone find it irrevlevant then he needs to do his own work.. Right....

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

if some one dont like! dont access it yaar simply....

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 05 January 2010

Yes., thats what i said earlier too... If anyone knows it, then just visit and go, whats the need to interefere and criticise the person....

It just signifies ur negative approach only, rather than affecting impression of poster

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: