Loneliness and Failure dragging into life threat

Niraj Nirala (Student>>CA>>IPCC) (134 Points)

24 February 2017  
Loneliness and failure in ca dragging me into life threatening! And moreover unable to get motivated by anything & anyone since I have tried many things like read for a long time motivational thoughts, watched videos, people suggestions, even once been to a psychiatrist. But nothing is working, I don't get affected by all of these. Because everything in my mind is unstable. In any movement I have in my mind many goals, plans to achieve even alone but in very next movement I might be very demotivated either by own thoughts or seeing people and observing them and thier life on the way, class, on internet or anywhere.

Even I don't know what do i ask?

Just one thing I am clear that alone I can't do anything in this life. Seriously what I am "hungry for friendship, love, respect" and the other side which doesn't support all of that is my nature, look, behavior, humor.

I am attempting IPCC group II till now since Nov 2012. And whenever I sit for study during exam I am unable to study within 2 minutes I be in some other thoughts of being alone, no way to success, health issues, didn't do anything till now, I am at 27 and all thoughts, even some imaginative thoughts too.

I am stopping myself to write more I have already confused all of you that what do I want to say. Just that I have fully unstable mind and loneliness both sometimes drags my life to threat.