Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Income Tax > TDS >

Login on NSDL

Pages : 1

Financial Services

[ Scorecard : 918]
Posted On 02 November 2010 at 15:43 Report Abuse

Is there anyone who had logged in on NSDL site for requesting Consolidated TDS statement?

If yes then please please help me i m in big trouble.

Actually i need fuv file for filing revised return of f.y. 2007-08 for which we have received notice from department of short deduction. So for this purpose we have registered on NSDL after which we got our login id and password. When we login to the site two questions asked by them for verification

1. Provide challan details of the required TDS statement

If we require TDS statement of Q4 then details of which challan is to be mentioned because there are many challans for Q4 itself.

2.Mention the PAN and deducted amount of below deductees

they have provided deductee name, date of payment challan no. as per the statement, deductee no. of corresponding challan as per the statement.

Here which statement they are talking about and from where we have to fill these details

I hv filled these details from TDS return previously filed.

Plz help me to fill this information.

Hope for an early response.

Thankyou

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Mushak shareef
eFiling Consultant

[ Scorecard : 129]
Posted On 05 November 2010 at 11:35

Hi Shweta,

1) You can input any challan details regarding to that qtr

2) If you follow a practice of maintaining a xl for each qtr you can easily answer to Q regarding deductee details. That Qs also guide you the Challan and challan distributed sr no. So you can find out the Party and give the persons details like Pan,amt. If you feel hard mail me at mushakshareef @ yahoo.co.in

Total thanks : 1 times

There are 1 Replies to this message

Related Files