List of Vat Goods on which 5% vat Applicable

ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE

Hi

All Of You

you are requested  to pls. provide the list of Vat goods on which Vat @ 5% will be applicable in Delhi.

Hi

All Of You

you are requested  to pls. provide the list of Vat goods on which Vat @ 5% will be applicable in Delhi.

PROPRIETOR

Please send me the list of items in vat increase from 4% to 5% in IIIRd schedule of Dvat Act

Thanks

Karnataka Vat @ 5% applicable which goods ?

I want to know about the IT products catagory under MVAT. does the VAT increase from 4% to 5% on I products.

Regards,

All Of You

Assistant Engineer Electrical

Please send me list of Vat applicable  on pumps ,motors &other Electrical Items in Himachal Pradesh

with warm regards

Er. S.K.Vasishta

A.E.(Elect.)

N.I.T.Hamirpur (H.P.)    

Assistant Engineer Electrical

Please send me list of Vat applicable  on pumps ,motors &other Electrical Items in Himachal Pradesh.Treat it urgent.

with warm regards

Er. S.K.Vasishta

A.E.(Elect.)

N.I.T.Hamirpur (H.P.)   

accounts

whether VAT 5% applicable for car hire charges

Company Secretaries

All Of You..

I Want know who is applicable 5% vat charges

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS