close x

List of Vat Goods on which 5% vat Applicable

ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE

Hi

All Of You

you are requested  to pls. provide the list of Vat goods on which Vat @ 5% will be applicable in Delhi.

Hi

All Of You

you are requested  to pls. provide the list of Vat goods on which Vat @ 5% will be applicable in Delhi.

Please send me the list of items in vat increase from 4% to 5% in IIIRd schedule of Dvat Act

Thanks

Karnataka Vat @ 5% applicable which goods ?

I want to know about the IT products catagory under MVAT. does the VAT increase from 4% to 5% on I products.

Regards,

All Of You

Assistant Engineer Electrical

Please send me list of Vat applicable  on pumps ,motors &other Electrical Items in Himachal Pradesh

with warm regards

Er. S.K.Vasishta

A.E.(Elect.)

N.I.T.Hamirpur (H.P.)    

Assistant Engineer Electrical

Please send me list of Vat applicable  on pumps ,motors &other Electrical Items in Himachal Pradesh.Treat it urgent.

with warm regards

Er. S.K.Vasishta

A.E.(Elect.)

N.I.T.Hamirpur (H.P.)   

whether VAT 5% applicable for car hire charges

Company Secretaries

All Of You..

I Want know who is applicable 5% vat charges

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :