List of Income tax ward/circle No. of AO

CA

Hi everyone, Can you advice as I am looking for the list of The Wards/circle No. of AO in Gujarat - Ahmedabad. If anyone is aware about the same then help. I think no such list is available for general public. I highly recommend to publish such list as in UK economy the HMRC(UK's Govt.) every procedure including very formalities like such ward no.s & all is generally available to public at large. Thanks in advance for any positive reply. Ashish Joshi

In Service @ PSU

hi ,

i had it , but presently i am away from my office. you can down. it from the site of income tax ( as i did)

Total likes : 3 times

CA in Practice

CA

Thanks a lot... You have reduced too much of time of many people.(I guess) Thax again. Ashish

Post your reply for List of Income tax ward/circle No. of AO fo DELHI, HARYANA, GURGAON, GAZIABAD

I want to know the Income Tax Circle / ward for Alandur, Chennai, Tamil nadu.

Please send me the information.

List of Income tax ward/circle No. of AO code, ao type, etc. of ahmedabad for pan application

I want to know the Income Tax Circle / ward for Kolathur, Chennai, Tamil nadu.

MY PAN No. ATVPM1374K

Please send me the information.

Regards

Murugesan

manager-marketing

subhash nagar new railway road gurgaon

manager-marketing

jigsgarg @ gmail.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
  SHARE THIS