Easy Office
LCI Learning

List of CA firms for Articleship in Mumbai

Page no : 11
(Guest)

List of ca firms in india

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Gaurav Mehta
" Dear Friends & Collegues ,Can anybody send me list of Middle or Big size CA firms in Mumbai where i can do my articleship.It's Urgent RegardsGauravM "

(Guest)

pls send me the list of CA firms for articleship in mumbai with address n contact no.

JAYDEEP (articleship) (20 Points)
Replied 11 July 2008

I had completed PE 2 in may 2008 and i want to join articleship in CA FIRM. So kindly reply for the appropriate vacancy.

Sandesh Eknath Karekar (Service) (20 Points)
Replied 13 July 2008

I have cleared CPT in June'08 with 63.5% (127/200). I have also secured 80.16% in HSC held in March'08. I need CA firm to complete my articleship.

Kindly assist.

Thanks & Regards

Shivangi Karekar

(Guest)

PLEASE E-MAIL ME THE LIST OF BIGAND MIDDLE SIZE FIRMS FOR ARTICLESHIP IN MUMBAI. THANK YOU. ITS URGENT.

(Guest)

plz provide me a list of firms for article ship

(Guest)

I have cleared CPT with 67%. Please provide me urgently the list of big and midsized CA firms in Mumbai, preferably in Matunga. 

(Guest)

I have cleared CPT with 67%. Please provide me urgently the list of big and midsized CA firms in Mumbai, preferably in Matunga. 

(Guest)

(Guest)

can ny1 plz  give me a list of ca firms in vashi?

plz coz its urgent.

(Guest)

hieee m cpt passed scored 141 need an articleship job so pls try me in finding a job n mail on my id

(Guest)

plss reply mee on komalsep_14 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

plss reply mee on komalsep_14 @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

hiiiii

my name is shashank sharma & i've cleared my cpt examination with 67% & nw  m finding a good firm in mumbai for articleship.

so kindly sent me list of all good firms in mumbai with tel. no. address & e-mail id.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: