Life is a synonym of up and downs

CA Devanand Jethanandani (CA) (8003 Points)

07 February 2018  

My friend said to me, "Tum mast ho koi tension nahi" (you are fine! no any tension).

I laughed at!

I grew a very good habit.

Whenever I talk and meet someone. I don’t express my sentiments, I always meet them with a smiling face, with passion and happiness. So it is obvious to build a perception that I don’t have any difficulty in my life.

We live in a materialistic world, rushing for amenities. I'm not an exception. I have ambitions, debacles.

In two states, you wouldn't have any problem either you live an ascetic life or die.

Everyone in this world has problems. Poor have the financial problem. Entrepreneurs are worried about the fund and to establish. A well-established businessman has a problem with business expansion. Youngsters are worried about the career. Students are anxious for the study. Athletes are grappling with injuries.

So in a simple way, I have my own troubles. These are events in the life, not the "life". Don't be confused. I always say "Life continues on". Don't stop smiling. Don't worry about failure after so many endeavours, facing new obstacles every day. Life is a synonym of up and downs. Always try to find happiness. Worry when you don't have new challenges in the life. Pinch yourself and ask, am I alive? This is my way of living the life. 

#Copied