Latest reply from ICAI regarding articlcip reductn:25.3.10

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)

25 March 2010  

One of my friends had sent a email to BOSnoida regarding reduction of articleship. He sent through e-samadhan also; but they have not replied him till now. he wrote to BOSnoida,"

"

Respected sir,

a)I would like to enquire about the status of the the proposal set up by past president CA Uttam Aggarwal to reduce the articleship of PCC students by 6 months so that they become similar to that of ipcc,pe2 students. Few months; some of my friends had asked this same question to our institute and they had got the emailed reply as “the icai has forwarded this to central government and is awaiting its approval.”

b)Sir could you tell me which ministry has to approve for the reduction to take place? If needed, the students can file RTI to know the status of the application.

c) Also, could you enlighten me whether our esteemed institute had sought approval of Central govt. at the time of banning transfer on 27.3.2009?When did the institute apply for such harsh amendments in articleship.  How come the approval then came in a jiffy and now the application of reduction of articleship is pending for months.

I am looking forward to hearing your reply sir.

Yours faithfully,

##################(name hidden)

ICAI replied him back,"

For this query, please contact Mr. S.C. Ravishankar over Ph.No. 0120- 3045930."

ICAI wale , after reading his explosive reader; didn't want to answer via email. so, guys and gals who, wanna know the answer u may talk to SC RAVINSHANKAR.