After you install Java Runtime Environment Version 6 Update 30 from www.java.com website
After you install JDK from jdk-6u30-windows-i586.exe File.
When you login / try to login to MCA21 website by using DSC Option.
You must be prompted to enable Certificate from .....Certifying Authority (Sorry I dont remember exact wording that appeared on screen)
Here you have to select : Enable / Always Trust certificate from this certifying authority.
- Popup Blocker is Enable. Make it Disable and try again
- Go to Control Panel --> Java --> About --> Check version Info as Version 6 Update 30.
- Reset Internet Explorer Settings (Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Reset)
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
- Tools --> Internet Options --> Security Level for this zone --> Custom Level
- Automatic prompting for Active X Controls : Enable
- Download Signed Active X Controls : Prompt
- Download Unsigned Active X Controls : Prompt
- Run Active X Controls and Plugins : Enable
- Try again Login to MCA21
- Uninstall All Java Downloads from Control Panel
- Download Java Runtime Environment Version 6 Update 30 from www.java.com
- Try again Login to MCA 21
If you have any other information / guidance please share.
I would recommend Installing Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 Update 30 from www.java.com website instead of Link Provided on MCA21 website. I am following Java Installation from this website and is working fine.