close x

Last date for registration for articleship

Can anyone tell me when is the last date for registration for articleship so as to appear in may 2014 for finals 

Chartered Accountant

You can write final after completing articleship of 2.5yrs. You should be left with 6 months of articles as on the 1st day of the month in which you'll be writing finals, so better register by october end or so.

If I register for articleship before october, then when will I be able to give my first final attempt......Plz Reply........

JOIN BEFORE OCTOBER TO ENSURE YOUR ATTEMPT IN MAY 2014

BEST OF LUCK

Total thanks : 1 times

Hi guy's tell me the last date for Article Registration,,,,,,, for IPCC May 2011  Passed out .

You can write final after completing articleship of 2.5yrs. You should be left with 6 months of articles as on the 1st day of the month in which you'll be writing finals, so better register by october end or so.

Thnks Mukesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

last date for articleship registration for cafinal may2014 attemp is 30th or 31st oct not sure

I am qualify my IPCC Both Group Exam. can i join articalship before IT & Oriantation program?

hey any one could plz tell me d last date for submission of articleship form for nov 2014 attempt

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :