Easy Office

kya ...karrrrruu ....help me plzz

Page no : 2

Vivek (others) (47 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

@ Mayank Saraogi

i know my percent age is too n  feell that iam totally blame my self for this percentage

2ndly i didn't join course because my frnds join it

it's my dream course  after 10 i decided to become ca

3rdly we can't decide our future with our past performance

n i have strong faith inj my self that YES I CAN DO CA 

n YES I CAN CHANGE MY SELF TO BECOME CA

THNXX  FOR SUGGESTION

(Guest)

thats a spirit.....keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Mayank Saraogi (Learner) (170 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

Good to hear tht

Best of Luck Buddy

1 Like

Geetanjali Sharma (Article Assistant) (47 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

welll.... i think u shud go for correpondence bcom .. n focus on CA,,, ds wud help u ,, n since u prefer to work hard ,,den bcom exams wud not b tuff,,,

go ahead ..

do ur best ,, give ur best ..

cheers ..

gudluck

manisha ahuja (article clerk) (147 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

in ma opinion go fr dat coll which doesnt maintain compulsory attendance requirement

cz it wud b cumbersome fr u to give 100 mrks paper at a stretch rather den giving 50 50 mrks twice

if u join uni if u r failed once u r failed in dat in clas

u wont get opportunity to wrk on dat a little more harder n wud b hit by atkt

Ashwin Jain CA, CS*, DISA* (Audit Executive) (87 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

No issue with whatever suggestion has come up but my opinion is that everyone gets only one chance to enjoy life i.e in college (Best place to enjoy life).

Aur waise bhi life time tak you have to struggle and this is the right time to enjoy your life.

Join regular course and also study for CA. I know it would be a bit difficult task but many people does that.

harvinder kaur (article) (42 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

I SUGESS U BCOM CORRES...... FROM DU

RAJU (LEARNER) (1089 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

I Agree with Mr. Ashwin.  Join the regular classes and simultaneously study for CPT and once through with this you can join IPCC thereafter it takes about an year to complete it.  It will not be easy though...

I suggest you to enjoy you College Life completely... It is not easy spending the whole day in studying by opting for correspondance. So join regular classes and take out time to prepare for CPT. Once you are through with your IPCC, you can either do opt for correspondance or go for evening college (since you will be starting your Articleship by then)

All the best...

savi kamra (student) (28 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

hello

gud evening

i was a hard cour non med student bt now i have cleared cptn prepairing for ipcc nov attempt

recently i ve given b com 1 exam

plz suggest me dat should i continue bcom or drop it

thank u

Armaan (Student) (181 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

well my suggestion would be to do b.com from correspondence if you really wanna became a good ca.

Further dont get embarassed that you got such marks my cousin had got lesser marks than you in class XII but then he was completely determined towards his ca and he passed all examinations in first attempt and today he is earning a handsome salary.

But yes i would also say that dont do ca only that others are doing it do it if you can sacrifice everything for it and ready to forget the entire woirld when you are studying.

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

Join Regular College DU B.Com or BA ,IP university BBA,CCS University BBA or B.Com,Amity university BBA or B.Com, side by side complete your IPCC both groups ....after the college join the articleship

CA kanhaiya kumar (CA PASSED IN NOV.11 EXAM)   (197 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

i am fully agree with armaan

Piyush Tanwar (Assistant Manager - Accounts)   (1432 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

n my opinion, u should doing B.com from corrospondance and give full concentration of CA. If u r from delhi SOL(DU) is better for Bcom. 

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

My advise is to do B Com  in correspondence.

But make sure that u apply in a good university.

Never apply in IGNOU.

I have heard that DU is better

(Guest)

i think its depends upon your hardwork & as per as i think u don't get admission in college because of low percentage

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: