KPMG India for CA Articleship

B.S.Omkareshwar (CA-Final Student) (217 Points)

31 January 2016  

Joining a firm like KPMG for my CA Articleship was always my dream ever since i joined CA as my career.As you may be aware of,KPMG is one among the Big Fours in the world. For CA Articleship aspirants KPMG is the best firm to shape your career (Its my opinion,I respect other's opinion too)

As soon as  CA Students passout CA IPCC/Intermediate the very big question that they face is where to do his/her articleship. Should it be mediocre firms or the Big Fours? Many students often think that joining Big Fours these days has become bit difficult. But i strongly disagree with this. With advancement of technology, every Big Fours have come up with many initiatives so that the aspirants do not find it difficult to reach out to them.What it needs to successfully join a Big Four is strong determination. Once you have decided to join any Big Fours,no one can stop you.One must have confidence in themselves.

One more misunderstanding many CA students have in them is that only rank holders or who one who scores big numbers have better chance of being selected. Well, i say that it is "one of the criteria" and not "the only criteria". I have seen people who have scored average marks but still they got selected that is because they were confident, they had decent technical knowledge, good communication skills.

Why KPMG?

At KPMG in India, you will find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. We seek experienced individuals capable of delivering a wide range of value-added services to our clients around the world, while helping them to confront today's critical issues head on. KPMG in India is a part of a global network of professional services firms, with a consistent standard of service delivery and commitment to quality.

Work and Life at KPMG

KPMG in India is a vibrant and dynamic organization, which thrives on working hard but also helps ensure that there are ample opportunities for our people to enjoy themselves in the process. The entire firm involves itself in a variety of activities including sports, community and social events and this is apparent when you join us.

SOURCE: https://www.kpmg.com/in/en/careers/pages/default.aspx

I am working as an Intern in KPMG Bangalore for past 6 months and i feel that i have found a great place to work for.You will get to learn a lot in this 3 years of tenure.Dont forget that Articleship life shapes your CA career