I'm starting a Corrugated Box manufacturing unit Bangalore.
I started with a small office on cunningham road.
- you need to have "certificate of establishment" from local municipal body.
I made my partnership deed and applied for PAN and TAN with the office address.
Simultaneously I was hunting for a suitable industrial location on rent.
Now I found a place in Singasandra, Bangalore.
I have got my lease agreement with the owner.
I have also registered with the MSME.
Now to open a Bank A/c I need TIN. How do I get it?
- Bank account (current) needs "certificate of extablishment and PAN"
Now my questions are as follows.
What all registrations am I supposed to do. (From what I have understood: VAT, TIN, CST)
- VAT for Local Purchase and sales
- CST for Purchase and Sales out of Karnataka
- TIN = Tax Identificaion Number , which is VAT number itself
are there any other things I should register for. what are the procedures?
-if your sales goes above 150 Lacs per annum, then register with Central Excise
- If you are going to employ 10 or more workers, then go for ESIC/Provident Fund
- You have to register for Profession Tax, for Enrollment and Registration Both.
and while registering for the above what address should I mention? the office address which is in the city centre
or the Factory address which is a remote area.
You can mention Both, as it will not misguide the tax ppls to double calculate the single identity.
I need a C-Form to order my machinery. where can I get a C-form from?
- Once you register with VAT/CST, you will get C forms / Waybills against your purchases from out of state.