Justified reason of low icai passing percentage

JIGAR (Student) (49 Points)

18 February 2017  
Dear Friends, I may not be a regular person of CACLUBINDIA,however this post is to inform you the actual reason behind low percentage. People ask,advice ICAI to strict CPT passing percentage. Well lets start from scrap. Due to increasing suicides among students,Educational department had to cut out its failing percentage in Standard 8th,9th,10th.Similar situation happend in 11th and 12th too. Now we can see rarely someone failing in 11th or 12th. (I know that there are certain people but lets go with the majority) Well as we all know that during CPT and IPCC, most of the students are yet into their teenage age and may get such negative thoughts of suicide.Overall this is not what the ICAI or the Government who wants such thing to happen. ICAI therefore adopts strategy to Lowering % in CA Final,so as to restrict students with thinking of suicide. That is what which is supported by Educational Department to the ICAI. At CA FInal students are much matured and have the ability to struggle. Irrespective of whether they pass or fail but they have the ability to face failure. (I know that we have heard people doing suicide even after CA Final results,but its logical and lets think about probability which would be very much less.) Articleship and other life lessons make students so strong and stuborn that they do not give up untill they succeed. Giving high percentage even in CA Final would be like spoon feeding through all stages of exams. Guys common lets be practical,more then giving high percentage,its better to stringent CA Final.(This helps in terms of Salary and respect) I have recently started asking and replying to queries in CA ClubIndia. So for any of my wrong presentation of this post.I apologize in advance. Would like to know your advice regarding my thinking as to low %. I am an article associate and would be giving my CA Final.Wish me luck.