Journey from a news paper hawker to a succesfull c.a

CHARTERED (CA Job) (30 Points)

21 June 2015  

So Friends After thiking a lot of finally I have decided to post the journey of myself from my birth to a Succesfull chartered Accountant.

Let me clear you one thing that apart from my name & city of residence all the other incidents and facts are completely true & nothing has been concealed or over written in this article.

Now Let's come to the story.

I born in 1990 in a very poor family. my father's daily earning was Just Rs. 10/- that time. Before my birth I already have a elder sister (2 years elder) & thereafter I also have a younger sister (3 year younger). Basis problem was that my father was not a little bit tensed about the future of all of us. So I became 3 year old & started to go to the nearby school. 

I was very intelligent from the begining in study (I am not over-confident & not a "Badbola" type person) but this was true). Monthly fees of all of us was just Rs. 80-100/- per month but that was a big task for my parents. No body including my uncle, aunt (Chacha, Mama, Tau, Nana) was helpful to us. Anyway parents arrnged our study & I was first in all of the class till 7th. 

After 7th the Nearby school was closed & all my friends were moved to english medium schools. I was crying because my parents were not in position to make my admission in those schools. "Yaar ab sab Chodhkar Chale jayenge, main akela reh jaunga". Anyway life is all about sacrifice. I managed it & my parents arranged to make my admission in a Hindi Medium but good reputational school. The school official said that if I arranged to get marit in class - 8th (Board Exams) then my fees in 9th & 10th will be forgiven. 

First day of my school was very interesting new peoples, new faculties. that time monthly fees was Rs. 130-140 per month including all expenses but that was also a big task for my parents. one day I came to home after school & I saw that my mother was crying. I asked her what happened she didn't told me. after forcing him she told me that they are not in position to pay my fees. I am very close to my mother & loved ones. I cannot see them crying. So by the hardwork I managed to arrange my fees. How...... I started to work as a News Paper hawker.... I was just 13 year old that time but I never told it to my parents. I went from home saying that I am going for a walk in the morning. I used to go to the News Paper Agency take their bycycle & went for distributing news paper i.e. 5-6 km away. In hard winters where all the peoples are sleeping I was distributing news paper at 4-5 a.m. At home I said that my school fees has been forgiven from this year. (Jhuth Bola Maine). 

I gave my exams very well & I was in full of hope that I will get the marit. on result day I was very tensed that If I gets the marit I will not work as a Hawker now otherwise....... Result announced.... & I got 83% marks.. I didn't get marit.. Now again news paper, again early morning, winters, roads full of mud. 10 K.M Cycle. I am tensed very tensed.

Friends, this is not the full story actually this is just 5-10% of my total struggle. Plese like or message me so that I can post the further story. Struggle as a chartered accountant has not been started till yet. It will & seriously you will be forced to get tears in your eyes after reading it..