Journey from a news paper hawker to a succesfull c.a -2

CHARTERED (CA Job) (30 Points)

23 June 2015  

So Friends lets continue the story of mine... As you know I have not get marit in class - 8th & school officials will not waive my school fees. I went to the principal of school & requested a lot of before her to waive my fees but he fully denied. My parents were also tensed. My school officials told my parents that they can give me the fee discount of 20%. Also they told me that they have not waived my fees in class 8th. My parents were shocked. They interrogated me how I managed my school fees in class - 8th. I told them all. My mother was full of tears. she gave me a tight hug & said (Beta koi kaam chhota bada nahi hota tu continue rakh news paper ka kaam). 

Suddenly my father became workless in summer leaves as he got an accident & due to support my family I also joined a Courier company for distributing the parcles here & there. (In morning news paper & in evening courier company parcel distributing). After end of summer leaves school was again opened & I was aware of the family condition so I decided to join a Government School. I said my parents to make my admission in a Government School (Because there was just nominal fees & no extra expenses in those type of schools). My parents allowed me & I joined a Government School.

First Day of the Government School was a bullsh*t. Seriously a bad colour uniform a bad environment. No electricity. Bad villagier students. I was fully tensed how I will manage my study will all of these. The students were engaged in good habits such as Smoking, School Bunking even drinking also. Ab sangat ka asar to aata hi hai na so I also started to smoke, school bunk etc. for incurring these expenses I also started to work as a Bread Supplier. I used to go to the Bread agency. The give me the carats of Bread & I tie them on carrier of my cycle & supply these shop to shop. 

Meanwhile time table was 4-7 (News Paper), 8-11 (Bread Supply), 12-5 (School or bunk) & 6-8 (Courier distributing) by all of these activity I was earning an amount of Rs. 2500-3000/- per month. I give 2000/- at my home & balance 1000/- for the bad habits such as Smoking, Movies etc etc.

Ab ek baar peso me banda pad gaya to padhai me man kaha lagega. So I leaved to do self study. Daily School Bunk. Kanche Khelna, Cricket Khelna. Kya kahu sari gandhi habits aagai thi mujhme. Also In exam times I didn't study well. Ek to government schools me fees ke sath padhai bhi nominal hi hoti hai. So in 9th & 10th the similar position was there. I got 61% in class 9th 62% in class 10th. Friends seriously that time I was sorrounded with full of bad peoples as my friends. Some of them was murderer also (This is not joke its true).

So now the subjected Government School was just upto 10th class so I have to move into another Government School. My parents also admitted that I have been engaged in bad society & my future has been fully dark. But as they think that they are responsible for these all they never shouted on me. 

Now A big task was in front of me. what to take commerce or Arts. Science math ki to soch hi nahi thi bilkul bhi. I was interested to take Arts but in the pressure of some known relatives & took Commerce :(:(:(. After seeing at first chapter of Accountancy I was faint. What is this DR / CR. Upar se Government Schools. The faculty of these schools does not teach well in the classrooms. instead of that they provoke the students to join their private coaching classes if they wish to get pass. I was not in position to join their private coachings so I never understood the basis concepts of accountancy. in Theorotical part I was very poor. So the exam of 11th was bad. (All of the work such as news paper, courier, bread was continue till yet). Any way result announced & I got 51% marks (25 out of 100 in accountancy). I thaught that I am not good in accountancy so I should switch to Arts. I taken arts in class 12th & decided to give the exam by correspondence. I leaved the schools (Sach kahu to ab tak dimag sirf peso me aur bad habits me lag chuka tha). I took Hindi Literature, Social Study & Political Science as optional subject in arts). In class 12th result I got......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supplementary....:(:(:(:(. (That they I cried a lot what I have done with my future, where my old friends in English Medium Schools got 80-90% in class 12th I got supplementery even I was first class amongst all of those till 7th). I was crying a lot of. My parents & relatives said that give supplementary exams so that you can pass class 12th. but I have decided to give the exam of class 12th again & this time I also decided to take Commerce. Ab tak is accountancy ne mujhe sataya hai ab main dekhta hu ye kaunse khet ki mooli hai).... Well I took commerce in class 12th & gave the exam through correspondence (All bad habits & side works were still continue). Also as I was not going to schools regular I also joined a labour class work in my spare time in noon. So i prepared well but again I was not comfortable with accountancy. debit/credit what the sh*t this is.... Well I gave my exams & got 52% marks in class 12th (46 out of 100 in accountancy). Till now CA exam was never in my mind. 12th class to rote dhote pass ki hai CA khak banunga main... 2007 is over... no mind to start CA. Even now I wish to leave the study & join a shop to work full time where I can get 4000-5000/- per month... my family is tensed because already 2 sisters are there. How they will arrange their marriage & I am smoking, drinking, bad movies..... with bad peoples.................

Do you wish to read it further.... please tell me.... I would like to tell you that right now I am in an MNC and getting a Package of Rs. 850000/- per Annum. Apart from that I have also cleared my CFA (US) Level-1 in my first attempt..... but story from college to here is quite interesting. You all will get inspiration.