Easy Office
LCI Learning

joke

Page no : 2

Prateek (CA FINAL) (363 Points)
Replied 19 June 2009

good thinking of vidyasagar...... i appreciate it

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

i m totally agree wd vidyashankar sir..

each n evryline of his carry a vry relevent point..

CA Jimmit D Mehta (Employed) (494 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

Originally posted by :Vidhyashankar
"

Originally posted by :Jimmit Mehta

"

"
Im not hurt.Why should I be hurt ofall the persons? I have cleared the exams with ranks in all.
It is just that this course is made of tough strands and the moment you take it lightly,especially the bedrock, then you would most likely give in....im saying this only for your benefit yaar....anyways, the joke was good, I laughed at it...but then if i laugh after getting a rank, its ok and you have given me some entertainment but for other students who read this....they might initially laugh and then later on their subconscious minds would register that and work upon it especially during times of stress....i know im making this like some big issue....but think yaaar think!I can laugh commend your joke and get a good name in your books but will I be a good friend thus? Tell me.
God lies in the small details.
"

i think u should write some small comments. no body has so much time like you
"

A busy man finds time for everything, it is the lazy man who makes a pretence of having no time.
"

hi vidyashankar,

kaha se ye quote vapis copy mara..............................................

and giving descripttion abt lazy................................

to is main lazy kaun hua..................

ha ha ha

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 24 June 2009

"

"

"

"
Im not hurt.Why should I be hurt ofall the persons? I have cleared the exams with ranks in all.
It is just that this course is made of tough strands and the moment you take it lightly,especially the bedrock, then you would most likely give in....im saying this only for your benefit yaar....anyways, the joke was good, I laughed at it...but then if i laugh after getting a rank, its ok and you have given me some entertainment but for other students who read this....they might initially laugh and then later on their subconscious minds would register that and work upon it especially during times of stress....i know im making this like some big issue....but think yaaar think!I can laugh commend your joke and get a good name in your books but will I be a good friend thus? Tell me.
God lies in the small details.
"

i think u should write some small comments. no body has so much time like you
"

A busy man finds time for everything, it is the lazy man who makes a pretence of having no time.
"

hi vidyashankar,
kaha se ye quote vapis copy mara..............................................
and giving descriptttion abt lazy................................
to is main lazy kaun hua..................
ha ha ha
"

Yaar, yeh quote mera dil se "copy" maara.

2 Like

Subbaraman (Article clerk studying for PCC)   (37 Points)
Replied 29 June 2009

Shut up Jimit..........................The Guy is elder to you plus his qualifications are something you might have not even dreamed about. So learn something from him & for heavens sake try to talk something good

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: