close x

ITT TRAINING FOR IPCC

Has any of the ipcc student reg for itt training????..................if  yes do we need the registration letter??...coz i hav nt recieved it yet....i am from Delhi

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Originally posted by :sonam
" Has any of the ipcc student reg for itt training????..................if  yes do we need the registration letter??...coz i hav nt recieved it yet....i am from Delhi "

you must complete ITT Training before articleship starting

no reg letter is not required

just fill the form for itt training

and submit that with institute

CA-IPCC & CS-FINAL STUDENT

how to apply for itt training please gve me details at b.harishkumar.ca @ gmail.com

u just need to go to the institute and get the form pay 4000 via DD ...

hi..i would like to know if the 100hrs IT and orientation need to be complete before writing the exam...can it be done aftr the exam is finished and before the results are out...this is because i have onli managed to get admission for itt in october...will i be eligible to write the exam..? plzz helpp

hw to regd. for itt

Audit Senior Assistant

for registration of ITT you just need to fill a form..

it is available at ICAI branches..a DD of rs.4000 will be attached with it

Dear friends, Can you please tell me that at what address I need to send the copies of ITT Training certificate... i have already given my ipcc exam in november 2010 but at that time i have not attached the ITTcertificate as i had not completed at that time ...so at what adress i have to sent the copy of ITT certificates so that my result be declared without any problem?

plzzz help

Can IT training and Orientation Course can be done after the IPCC Exams...??

Kindly reply.....

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :