Easy Office
LCI Learning

It's too hot so y don't face it with some cool stuff !!

Page no : 3

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

Originally posted by : Siddharth Bumb

very nice... :-)

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

u r gonna live forever in the hearts of CCIites, no one can forget u and your contribution over cci.......

We welcome u back

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Welcome back, My Dear Young Man. CCI is not CCI without members like you.

I'm amazed to see you changing your physique in such a revolutionary way !!! What muscles !!! But I rue for that GOL-GAL guy.smiley At least, you should not have gone for a face lift. smiley

New PULKIT ??? laugh

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Bhaiya he is Duroy Datta not me. Aap bhi na...

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

Finally ........................

U came back .... good to see you back dear

waiting for ur jhaakaasssss articles

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 24 June 2012

thanks a lot 4 sharing amazing stuff....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 25 June 2012

https://www.facebook.com/lists/312676018821256
An absolute treat for Novel readers (Indian Authors). Friends finally I am making my list public and invite all the novel readers to subscribe to my list Novels. You must be thinking what is a list and how is it different from a group?? Well this is totally my creation and an initiative to bring all the Indian authors at one platform so that their followers can get latest updates about their fav. writer, their previous work,Book launch, photos from success party, info abt. their upcoming novels, their views on a particular issue, their novel review,their latest tweets and much more all at one place. The difference b/w a group is here you don't need to post anything. This list will be automatically connected to the accounts and pages of your fav. authors. There will be no posting of general public so no spamming. Only the content from that writer will pe posted here whom I have added in the list. If you think your fav. author's name is missing in the list then you can just message me the link of their official page and it will be added. So what you are waiting for. Just subscribe to it and be a step forward in comparison to your other friends. All your suggestions are most welcome and will be entertained...

CA Preeti Agarwal (article) (844 Points)
Replied 26 June 2012

welcome !! spread ur head content again !!

pooja tyagi (ca final m.com) (222 Points)
Replied 28 June 2012

missing u yaar n gud one

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 07 July 2012

Am rather of the (Not) A Big Fan of Chetan Bhagat and not even of New Indian Writers... I am not much against them but the fact remains that I find their writing to be shallow. They perfectly know the market right now, perfectly know the minds of the youth (being their only target audience), and also know how to manipulate it, use it to thier advantage even if it means filling their minds with things that will result in thier own degradation in the long run, will produce weak youths who run away from problems rather than facing it, who will have only one thing in their conduct, "Attitude", that will evelove in less responsible individuals hampering national growth at a fast pace if we see the macro picture.

Am not saying don't read them... Read them, but do evaluate them. and also at the same time read rich works of Premchand, Tagore ji, Wordsworth, Emerson... to name a few and then decide and then over-rate them. Only when you read something better can you understand what is good and what is not so good!!

But yes one point i agree, read read and read a lot... its a wonderful world out there... the world of books...!!

With due regards,

Resham

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Welcome back My Brother ..............

good to see you back on this vital platform ..........

Rock again .........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: