advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT >

Issue of Form H

Pages : 1 2 3

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 07 June 2007 at 01:40 Report Abuse

Is it true that the H form (Certificate of Export) is to be issued by the state form where the goods are exported i.e the last port of Dispatch. ? 

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Sundar
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 18]
Posted On 08 June 2007 at 23:50

Kindly clarify - Issue of Form H

Girish R Shah
Sr. Accountant

[ Scorecard : 16]
Posted On 11 June 2007 at 06:01

Form H is to be issued by Buyer to supplier with all proofs of exports. Girish Shah

Prashant Shashikant Kamat

Posted On 11 June 2007 at 06:56

Yes, but from which state the same needs to be obtained.

Girish R Shah
Sr. Accountant

[ Scorecard : 16]
Posted On 11 June 2007 at 07:19

Obviously, Buyer has to get the form H from his Sales Tax Officer, where he files his ST Return

ajay
service

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 15 June 2007 at 12:05

As per Mr Girish R Shah is absolutely right Port is in material, Buyer state is state from which Form H alongwith the necessary evidence and Order & Date to be mentioned, else for will be disallowed

Posted On 17 June 2007 at 23:11

I too Agree, Know I be more detail. We have a sales tax registration in all the states. We r in Pharma business having a registered office in Goa. We have purchased goods for export from a company in Chennai. The goods were moved form Chennai to Mumbai. I want to know whether Form H will be issued by Mumbai sales tax department or Goa.

finsuraj

[ Scorecard : 34]
Posted On 19 June 2007 at 03:08

In case exporting office is Chennai who is also raising the bill on foreing buyer, then this expport turnover (exempt) shall be declared in your sales tax return in Tamil Nadu and form H is also to be issued as obtained from your Chennai assessing officer.

ajay
service

[ Scorecard : 31]
Posted On 19 June 2007 at 08:57

Form H will be issued from Goa, since buyer state is actual Goa. Occassion of Movement of goods are from Chennai to Maharashtra doesn't mean buyer state is maharashtra it will remain Goa. Further Purchase Order are prepared from Goa to Chennai supplier and for the conventent of Transport material are directly route to Mumbai. Therefore Form H will be issed frm Goa.

Posted On 19 June 2007 at 22:55

If the purchase order is raised from Mumbai office and the company is registered with Maharashtra sales tax dept. Then what is the position?

There are 27 Replies to this message

Related Files