close x

Issue of Form H

Is it true that the H form (Certificate of Export) is to be issued by the state form where the goods are exported i.e the last port of Dispatch. ? 

Kindly clarify - Issue of Form H

Form H is to be issued by Buyer to supplier with all proofs of exports. Girish Shah

Yes, but from which state the same needs to be obtained.

Obviously, Buyer has to get the form H from his Sales Tax Officer, where he files his ST Return

As per Mr Girish R Shah is absolutely right Port is in material, Buyer state is state from which Form H alongwith the necessary evidence and Order & Date to be mentioned, else for will be disallowed

I too Agree, Know I be more detail. We have a sales tax registration in all the states. We r in Pharma business having a registered office in Goa. We have purchased goods for export from a company in Chennai. The goods were moved form Chennai to Mumbai. I want to know whether Form H will be issued by Mumbai sales tax department or Goa.

In case exporting office is Chennai who is also raising the bill on foreing buyer, then this expport turnover (exempt) shall be declared in your sales tax return in Tamil Nadu and form H is also to be issued as obtained from your Chennai assessing officer.

Form H will be issued from Goa, since buyer state is actual Goa. Occassion of Movement of goods are from Chennai to Maharashtra doesn't mean buyer state is maharashtra it will remain Goa. Further Purchase Order are prepared from Goa to Chennai supplier and for the conventent of Transport material are directly route to Mumbai. Therefore Form H will be issed frm Goa.

If the purchase order is raised from Mumbai office and the company is registered with Maharashtra sales tax dept. Then what is the position?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :