close x

Issue of C Forms

Hi,

Can someone guide me regarding all procedure for issue of C form for the first time from VAT Dept. All Step by Step Procedue and list of Documents to Submitted for Verification and whether any Expenses have to be made.

KKMAJHI

kkmajhi79 @ hotmail.com

(Guest)

what is the process of get c forms and submit c forms,

Proprietor

FIRST TIME YOU APPLY IN FORM CST9. AND PAY THE PRESCRIBED FEE. YOU CA ASK THE FORM ISSUE CLARK HE WILL HELP YOU, OFCOURSE FOR A FEE

Proprietor

YOUR QUSTION IS NOT CLEAR. TO GET C FORM FROM THE DEPARTMENT FILL UP CST 9 PAY OFFICIAL FEE AND MY BE SOME SUVIDHA SHULK. TO ISSUE FORMS YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE MATERIAL ISSUE THE FORM FOR THE NET VALUE BEFORE CST AND AFTER ADJUSTING PURCHASE RETURNS OR DEBIT NOTE. MAKE SURE THAT THE ITEM PURCHASED IS IN THE LIST OF ITEMS IN REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE

(Guest)

I our company has purchased printing machine the supplier is asking the c form, could any one explain me what are procedure for issuing the C forms

prashant

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

we have Manufacturing of maize oil get purchase outside of gujarat material purchase  cattelfeed so, get we have send to form "C" yes or no

Thanking You,

The supplier's Invoice is dated 31/03/2010, but the purchaser has received the materials in April'10 and the sales bill was also endorsed at checkpoint out of Bengal in April. So for which period we shall issue the C Form

glidor@gmail.com

the purchase is related to march quarter itself, and in balance sheet it will reflect as "stock in transit" purchase effected in march 10. 

so the C form will be issued for march 10 quarter only 

freelancing, industry

http://www.mahavat.gov.in/Mahavat/insheets/e-CForm.jsp

Follow the above link for instructions on E-filing of E- C Form request. Remeber that all the applications for C form are to be made online.

Senior Accountant

Dear All

I am working in manufacturer company in Maharashtra. During apply for C form for 2010 4th Qtr I missed one bill of my Vendor. From that Vendor I Purchase material of Rs.1 Lac. But I give him C form for Rs.70,000/- only. I missed one bill of Rs.30000/-. Such C form also I allready to give to vendor. Now vendor asking for C form for balance bill of Rs.30000/-.

So, What can I do know?

Please reply me.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :