Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > VAT >

Issue of C Forms

Pages : 1

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 09 July 2007 at 23:35 Report Abuse

Hi,

Can someone guide me regarding all procedure for issue of C form for the first time from VAT Dept. All Step by Step Procedue and list of Documents to Submitted for Verification and whether any Expenses have to be made.

KKMAJHI

kkmajhi79 @ hotmail.com

Online classes for CA CS CMA

(Guest)
Posted On 22 August 2007 at 21:42

what is the process of get c forms and submit c forms,

N Jain
Proprietor

[ Scorecard : 3145]
Posted On 29 August 2007 at 17:05

FIRST TIME YOU APPLY IN FORM CST9. AND PAY THE PRESCRIBED FEE. YOU CA ASK THE FORM ISSUE CLARK HE WILL HELP YOU, OFCOURSE FOR A FEE

N Jain
Proprietor

[ Scorecard : 3145]
Posted On 29 August 2007 at 17:09

YOUR QUSTION IS NOT CLEAR. TO GET C FORM FROM THE DEPARTMENT FILL UP CST 9 PAY OFFICIAL FEE AND MY BE SOME SUVIDHA SHULK. TO ISSUE FORMS YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE MATERIAL ISSUE THE FORM FOR THE NET VALUE BEFORE CST AND AFTER ADJUSTING PURCHASE RETURNS OR DEBIT NOTE. MAKE SURE THAT THE ITEM PURCHASED IS IN THE LIST OF ITEMS IN REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE

(Guest)
Posted On 13 November 2008 at 10:39

I our company has purchased printing machine the supplier is asking the c form, could any one explain me what are procedure for issuing the C forms

prashant

(Guest)
Posted On 12 December 2008 at 10:24

Dear Sir,

we have Manufacturing of maize oil get purchase outside of gujarat material purchase  cattelfeed so, get we have send to form "C" yes or no

Thanking You,

Debraj Talukdar
Manager- Accounts

[ Scorecard : 25]
Posted On 05 January 2011 at 12:54

The supplier's Invoice is dated 31/03/2010, but the purchaser has received the materials in April'10 and the sales bill was also endorsed at checkpoint out of Bengal in April. So for which period we shall issue the C Form

U S Sharma
glidor@gmail.com

[ Scorecard : 19371]
Posted On 05 January 2011 at 15:28

the purchase is related to march quarter itself, and in balance sheet it will reflect as "stock in transit" purchase effected in march 10. 

so the C form will be issued for march 10 quarter only 

Jinesh Shah
freelancing, industry

[ Scorecard : 105]
Posted On 12 January 2011 at 18:14

http://www.mahavat.gov.in/Mahavat/insheets/e-CForm.jsp

Follow the above link for instructions on E-filing of E- C Form request. Remeber that all the applications for C form are to be made online.

Sandeep Jadhav
Senior Accountant

[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 19 December 2012 at 12:45

Dear All

I am working in manufacturer company in Maharashtra. During apply for C form for 2010 4th Qtr I missed one bill of my Vendor. From that Vendor I Purchase material of Rs.1 Lac. But I give him C form for Rs.70,000/- only. I missed one bill of Rs.30000/-. Such C form also I allready to give to vendor. Now vendor asking for C form for balance bill of Rs.30000/-.

So, What can I do know?

Please reply me.

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files