Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is j.b.gupta dvd's are good for self study...??

Page no : 2

Asit Bhatia (Advocate) (31 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

Well , I am also preparing from JB Guptas Sir DVDS . These DVDS are excellent and covered each and every important as well as unimportant topics . Earlier I get my coaching from Rajiv Singh Sir . But Rajiv Singh sir is not upto the mark. Wastage of time and money . JB Guptas sir  DVDS are one of the cheapest source of getting...... not good but EXCELLENT MARKS . Sir covers whole questions of Practice manual . About 800 questions are fully solved and discuss . I dont think that any teacher discuss even half of it . And moreover in case if you have any problem , you can call JB Gupta sir , he takes the query and solve it until you satisfied . HATS OFF TO YOU SIR ! You did a  Good job ......

In short , I would like to say that I am fully satisfied whit his work and syallabus as well .

Asit Bhatia

Advocate

Asit Bhatia (Advocate) (31 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

Well , I am also preparing from JB Guptas Sir DVDS . These DVDS are excellent and covered each and every important as well as unimportant topics . Earlier I get my coaching from Rajiv Singh Sir . But Rajiv Singh sir is not upto the mark. Wastage of time and money . JB Guptas sir  DVDS are one of the cheapest source of getting...... not good but EXCELLENT MARKS . Sir covers whole questions of Practice manual . About 800 questions are fully solved and discuss . I dont think that any teacher discuss even half of it . And moreover in case if you have any problem , you can call JB Gupta sir , he takes the query and solve it until you satisfied . HATS OFF TO YOU SIR ! You did a  Good job ......

In short , I would like to say that I am fully satisfied with his work and syallabus as well .

Asit Bhatia

Advocate

Manoj Anandani (Service) (94 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

can i play those dvds on my dvd player and watch it on my tv? Or do i need a computer for that?

amit (lecturer) (21 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

hi i am amit kumar, presently as a post of lecturer in CPJ College,  lives in delhi, a student of J B Gupta sir. I attended jb gupta classes and find that its lots of knowledge and conceptual clarity .  during the coaching i have some miss my class due to some reasons.   after that i purchased JB Gupta DVD and find that there is very good and the method of teaching is same. it is very helpful for everyone.   It is the sea of   SFM  subject. .   all question are covered and all topics are covered .  

i strongly recommended jb gupta DVD 

Swati Shrivastava (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

J.B.Gupta sir's book n DVD is the complete package that anybody will need to prepare for the subject and the best part is  that u can clear all your doubts the moment you have them. You can ask your doubt over phone, through e-mails and even you can visit him at his residence. He is always ready to answer all your questions. Go for it, it is the best that you can get.

sudeepak chatrath (article) (21 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

one of the finest teachers i have ever studied from. well about the book one word" A CLASS" .Total conceptual clarity nd i pray to god that he should come out with dvds of alllll ca final subject .i will be the first one to buy them.

Rudhir khatreja (Teacher) (133 Points)
Replied 06 July 2012

Hi madina, surely you can buy j b gupta sir's dvd. Dvd's has been made considering the fact 100% concept clarity should be their for the viewer, even then if any doubt arises you may call him any time. He always picks up the call and solve the query after listening to you very calmly, like when i was studying i used to call him and try to explain him where i got stuck and he never ever interrupted me anywhere between my explaination about my problem, and always cleared it very calmly whether it was a good quality question or not.

He is such a divine person. he is doing this only for the students and society. The dvd's are going to help you a lot(this is my guarantee.)

As siddhartha said above yes he is the teacher of our respected vinod gupta sir, sonu gupta mam and many more, once i asked sir how many student have you taught till now, he said 15000 C.A's.

go for it you will be praise our comments.

Isha Bansal (article) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2012

I am myself a student of J.B Gupta sir .....and trust me he is am amazing teacher so down to earth....anytime u can contact him at any hour of the day and he is ready to solve your queries....he is indeed a master of all subjects...and the concern he shows for students no other teacher does.....he elieves in the concept that every student should get the best of teh knowledge and that is how he came up with his series of DVds for SFM...which is a boon for final students...i myself m workinf in one of the Big 5 ca firms and i hardly get time for coachings...but with these dvds i am able to study the subject throroughly without feeling the need for any coaching....nowadays when v students hardly have any time among our office and classes i feel dis is the best thing dat can happen for us....and i would suggest that all the students should take dis oppurtunity to study from these dvds...these are very reasonable and for any doubts sir is always avaliable....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: