Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is it possible to file ITR for FY 2013-14

Page no : 2

CA Shailesh Lakhankiya (Partner SRMB & Co) (29 Points)
Replied 05 September 2016

You can file your return in responce of your notice for same assessment year mention in notice

Govindaraj (GST Consultant ) (100 Points)
Replied 05 September 2016

Yes, You can file in sec 142(1) with notice date 

But you can't file in sec 139

1 Like

A Sunitha Devi (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 06 September 2016

Refund can be claimed for the previous two years if return is filed by 31st march 2016.

Gopi Nath Mondal (Student CA Final ) (32 Points)
Replied 08 September 2016

i visited Income tax departed and they asked me to write an application to the principal commissioner with a valid reason for non-filing return, so i wrote this, pls comment regarding this, whether they will accept it or not

To

The Principal Commissioners of Income-tax

Sub: Petition for condonotion of non-filing IT Return and granting permission for filing ITR U/S 119(2)(b) for A.Y. 2014-15.

Dear Sir,

I am civil contractor and my business scall is very small. In the AY. 2014-15 there was a high transaction as compared to previous assessment but due to some very serious family problem I forgot to submit ITR for the AY 2014-15 within prescribed time limit and now I want to fill the ITR for the AY 2014-15 in order to claim TDS refund. My total TDS for the AY 2014-15 is Rs.27240.

I understand that the prescribed time limit has long been passed but it is due to some genuine problem. So I request you to please grant me permission for filing ITR return for the AY 2014-15 under section 119(2)(b) and non acceptance of this application will be genuine hardship to me.

Anticipating a favourable response.

Yours Faithfully

Gopi nath mondal

PAN-XXXXXXXXX

Durgapur-Ward 1(1)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: