Is it correct in CPT Dec. 2010 paper? Is there any mistakes?

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)

22 December 2010  

Were there any mistakes in CA-CPT December 2010 paper?

Disclaimer:  I am Bhavin Pathak. I analyze the CPT papers on the basis outer discussion after the exam with my friends. So, I made one thing clear that I am not an expert. But I have enough knowledge to analyze what the exam paper said. On the basis of that I analyze this much. Otherwise, there is no intension to criticize any expert or ICAI. But I, as a representative of CA student give clarification to ICAI about our needs and requirements. I am student of IPCC and my attempt was also in November 2010. The views can be change from candidate to candidate. So this query is not authentic but it is just an opinion of CA-CPT students towards the exam. Our Nobel intension is just to become a helping hand to the ICAI for its perfection for its greatest benefit and the greatest benefit the profession and CA Students.

According to my CPT friends’ memory and their conceptual interpretation of questions, I have come to know about possibility of mistakes in the paper. I also had learnt about the fact that we can communicate this to ICAI on certain address within 7 days of the exam for benefit of all students. At the moment I can’t find the particular link of such inspection. So, help is welcome, so that I can be guided to help my friends to solve their query.

In Series B/D Q. no. 114  of tabular sum of cost analysis (avg. fixed cost is asked and answer is not given in the option but Rs. 135 answer of AVC [Avg. Variable Cost] is given) I think this is authentic mistake of drafting of question by ICAI.

In Series B Q. no. 26 of BRS (Answer is given in the options which can only be arrived at after some assumptions not clarified in the language of the question-it is possible that mistake can be of mistake of conceptual interpretation or assumption by my friend in this particular question) 

Help needed urgently...