advertise

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students >

Is cs executive sify computer test easy/

Pages : 1

CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 579]
Posted On 15 May 2012 at 14:12 Report Abuse

Hi,

I just wanted to know is the CS Executive Sify Computer test easy like ITT. I have cleared my ITT Exam easily and since I am planning to do my CS Executive, I want to know whether it is easy or not. Because there is an option given by ICSI that if one does not want to take the Computer Training Program, he can write a test conducted by Sify.

And if anyone has appeared for the test, just wanted to know what exactly is the syllabus for the test i.e MS Office, Tally etc?

Mohit

Online classes for CA CS CMA

karthikeyan
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 517]
Posted On 06 September 2012 at 00:29

I did my test in Aptech, like you I also did my I.T.T for C.A and so only took up the test, the syllabus is Tally,Office and MCA21. How easy it is in SIFY I don't know. My friend has a test on Saturday, I can tell you after that. P.M me.If your test is before that let me know:)

Mohit
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 579]
Posted On 06 September 2012 at 10:34

I still haven't registered for the Test dude.... May be in 2 week's time I shall be taking the test :) Do let me know plz how was ur friend's test :)

karthikeyan
Chartered Accountant

Posted On 07 September 2012 at 13:20

Done bro:)

karthikeyan
Chartered Accountant

Posted On 08 September 2012 at 22:45

Hey my friend finished the test. She told it was super easy. Focus on shortcuts in Office and Tally.

megha
student

[ Scorecard : 127]
Posted On 22 September 2012 at 21:36

ye xm kb tak de skte h/... for appearn in dec 2012

There are 5 Replies to this message

Related Files