Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > Final >

Is ca rajiv singh or ca mohit jain better than sanjay saraf?

Pages : 1

Article

[ Scorecard : 66]
Posted On 13 April 2012 at 13:21 Report Abuse

ETEN has swapped over to CA Mohit Jain and CA Rajiv Singh as their new teachers for SFM.

Sanjay Saraf on the other hand has started his own classes.

I'm from kolkata and it wouldnt be a problem for me to join any of the options avalaible for teachers so would anyone please guide me as to which teacher should be better for SFM.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Chandan Kumar
Analyst

[ Scorecard : 381]
Posted On 13 April 2012 at 14:22

Rather than putting it this way that ETEN has swapped over to CA Mohit Jain and CA Rajiv Singh, u can say that ETEN cudn afford Sanjay Saraf....I am from kolkata too and whoever has studied from Sanjay Saraf can vouch that s/he isn't disappointed at all.  I would sugeest you to not experiment and go with the best.

SUBHAM GHOSH
destiny calling

[ Scorecard : 898]
Posted On 13 April 2012 at 14:26

rajiv singh is a great teacher,i am taking coaching from him which is about to end nearby 25 april,if u want real knowledge go to rajiv singh,he is awarded best faculty by nirc of icai from 2005 -2011,but don`t know about mohit jain sir

CA Y D
Chartered Accountant

[ Scorecard : 71]
Posted On 13 April 2012 at 18:00

Sanjay Saraf is d ultimate GURU of SFM

He is simply d best

If you haven't taken coaching from him in ca final then u hv done nothing

He gives you INTUTION n CONCEPTS alongwith the best possible NOTES in the INDUSTRY

His BOOKS including MIND MAP are simply AWESOME

And like Chandan Kumar said, Eten could not afford SANJAY SARAF

The truth behind the scenes is that,

Sanjay Saraf already runs his own CENTRE in most of the big cities in India where the Direct recording of Kolkata Face2Face Classes are played.

And 1 can never deny the fact that EVEN a teacher will undoubtedly teach better in Face2Face Classes rather than in STUDIO of Eten/Bright. This is for 1 simple reason that even a teacher enjoys his teaching just like painter enjoys his painting. In STODIO teaching in front of NOONE !!! Just Imagine!!!

tHATS WHERE bORE STARTS. and with the kind of ENTHUTHIASTIC & ACTIVE Teaching Personality Sanjay Sir possess, it is always difficult for him to continue in Studio.

And many students already knew thesre facts beforehand, therefore even in other cities Students preferred Sanjay Sir face2face recording at SDanjay Sir Centre rather than Eten Studio Sattelite.

Infact there is an Unsung truth that Vinod Gupta Sir refused Eten proposal of Studio Classes only because of this fact and hereby he is sending his live recordings in various cities rather than teachin in studios.

Go for Sanjay Sir if u want to strengthen ur BASE.

No oth4er Option.

Indeed 1 could be AAshish Kalra Sir but his classes are not avilable in Kolkata.

Ashish Kumar
Auditor

[ Scorecard : 38]
Posted On 11 October 2014 at 18:10

Sanjay saraf is Outstanding Teacher of SFM. He is the best i have seen. I m from New Delhi and i m taking virtual lectures of him. His teaching style is excellent and i m more than 100 percent satisfied. I often see teachers in delhi focusing on cramming without explaining any concept and i believe that "Understanding is simpler than Cramming". If u ask me then he is the best teacher of SFM and students who wants to gain some knowledge of the subject with good marks can opt him.

Thanks 

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files