Is ca + cs a good option now for me?

sakshi (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)

15 February 2014  

Hi friends i am a CA final student. I have given 6 attempts till now but second group is pending and will give in may 2014.I know all of you will try to console me on this point but the truth remains that I wont be able to get a good job for atleast 1-2 years.I have to work with a CA firm and they will not give me more than 10000-15000 per mon.Even thats not a big thing but i know that I have to do some additional course now which can enhance my qualification as well as can help me to geta good job.I want to choose from 2 courses-CS or CFA.I want to know from u friends which course is a good option,i like both fields.Though i know CFA is quite good but its v costly and tough & will take atleast 3 years.

I want to ask few ques abt CS:-

1. Is it worthwhile to do CS after CA becoz I read at so many sites that CA is better than CS?

2. Will this combination help me in getting a good salary after 2 years?

3. I personally feel that a CS holds a senior position in a company ,then why do people say that CA is better than CS?(I am talking in the context of a job in a company , not private practice becoz i am not interested in doing practice?

4. No matter it will take another 3-4 years but will CS dgree help me to get a reputable job in & a good package in the coming years?

If u can give me sugggestion abt some other course too then its most welcome but plz help me out to come out from this confusion.