Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Ipcc nov 2012

Pages : 1 2

Student

[ Scorecard : 86]
Posted On 31 July 2012 at 07:53 Report Abuse

Hi Frnz,

Can anyone help me how to write the IPCC exam? I mean how to present each papers?

This is my first IPCC attempt ( failed to crack PE II and drop my studies for 3 years sad). I already started the preparation for this nov 2012 exam (both groups). But I didnt complete any subject, just started each papers. I hardly gets 5 hours per day to study. Is that enough for me to crack the exam? Now juz 3 months remaining, I am in a dilemma indecision whether to go for both group or not???

Frnz  suggest ur ideas... asap

Thanks in advancesmiley

Meera

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Forum D Saiya
Employee

[ Scorecard : 187]
Posted On 31 July 2012 at 09:02

Hi i think if u r not completed any subject then better to go for 1 group so that u can clear in first attempt that to u have to increase u studying time as much as possible as u had taken break for 3 years.Try to increase the study time day by day.After u think u have completed the most of the portion then in last month try to solve past papers and forget to refer the RTP of Nov 12 and even previous one.In last 1 month try to solve as much as possible.And even revise simaltaneosly.Revision is very much important just studying is not enough.  

Total thanks : 2 times

Luckdistime
Student

Posted On 31 July 2012 at 09:23

Hi Saiya,

Thanks for the reply.

I am also thinking the same to go for 1 grp.

Can u suggest how to present each papers in the exam? Group 1

Forum D Saiya
Employee

[ Scorecard : 187]
Posted On 31 July 2012 at 11:07

Hi Firstly keep in Mind that u have to complete the paper on time which is more important than presentation.If your sure only then try to write the Sec in Tax,Accounting Standard in Accounts,Audting Standard in Audit.Just understand the concept in Theory and express ur views based on ur understanding in the exams. 

Total thanks : 2 times

Priyansh Suryawanshi
CA FINAL ARTICLE & M.COM

[ Scorecard : 677]
Posted On 31 July 2012 at 12:40

hey frnd it never matters that how many hours u study.. what matters is what u stdy in that time... dont think that if u r giving 5 hours than it will be difficult to crack both groups.....

but as far as ur situation is concerned i will suggest u not to attempt both groups just try the first group only & concentrate fully on that.... u will get the success.... 3 months r left and if u try hard & study hard than u will surely pass in frst grp.. but try to increase the study hours fastly.. give more of ur time to study rather than anything else.....

REGARDING XAMS- TRY TO ATTEMPT THE WHOLE QUESTION PAPER.. MOST OF THE STUDENTS GET FAIL BECAUSE THEY DO NOT ATTEMPT THE WHOLE PAPER.. 3 HOURS R ENOUGH IF U KNW THE TIME MANAGEMENT,... IN A/Cs, COST FM, PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THEORY.. SINCE IF U WRITE THEORY U CAN EASILY GET MARKS ON THAT BCZ BOTH OF THESE R PRACTICAL SBJECTS.. IN LAW U SHOULD TRY TO WRITE SECTIONS AND THE PROVISION.. FIRST OF ALL WRITE THE PROVISION CONCERNED THAN THE QUESTION MATTER AND IN LAST THE CONCLUSION.. IT IS THE BEST WAY TO SCORE IN LAW..

ENJOY STDY,, HOPE SO... IT CAN HELP U A BIT..

BEST OF LUCK

Total thanks : 1 times

Luckdistime
Student

Posted On 31 July 2012 at 13:01

Hi Priyansh,

Thanks for the reply...

now I am cocentrating on I st group. I am trying to increase my study hours also.

Thnx again for ur xam tips also. its help me a lot...

@ Saiya : thanks  for the advice.

Priyansh Suryawanshi
CA FINAL ARTICLE & M.COM

Posted On 31 July 2012 at 13:13

BEST OF LUCK

Karia Jaydeep
I am a CA(IPCC) student study in junagadh.

[ Scorecard : 47]
Posted On 01 August 2012 at 03:48

first thing u remove fear of exam and do more practice and read carefully law and tax clear concepts to remember main sections its related

Ashutosh
Xx

[ Scorecard : 32]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 20:31

Sir i am in deep trouble i have my xams for ipcc nov'12 but i am very very very weak student.i dont know anythng about f.m nd cost plzzzz help me out.....

Priyansh Suryawanshi
CA FINAL ARTICLE & M.COM

Posted On 09 August 2012 at 07:54

hi ashutosh u r not a weak student as u r in the world of chartered accountancy dnt decrease ur worth dont worry it happens there r near about 90 days left for nov exam u can easily crack ipcc AS FAR AS COST FM IS CONCERNED THERE IS NOTHING SO MUCH TO BE WORRIED ABOUT IN THIS SBJECT... IF U R WEAK IN PRACTICAL PROBLEMS CONCENTRATE MORE ON THEORY & EASY PRACTICAL CHAPTERS... THERE WILL BE 32 MARKS THEORY IN THIS PAPER... & IF U WRITE IT PROPERLY U CAN GET MORE THAN 25 MARKS.... TRY TO SOLVE EASY CHAPTERS PRACTICAL PROBLEMS MORE & MORE.... LIKE LEVERAGE IN FM

MARGINAL COSTING IN COST.. THAN CONTRACT COSTING

THERE IS A HUGE LIST

TRY TO IMPROVE UR LOGIC & U WILL LV COSTING.. BT DONT APPLY LOGIC IN FM OTHERWISE U WILL HATE FM

BEST OF LUCK

Total thanks : 5 times

There are 18 Replies to this message

Related Files