Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

IPCC - ITT Training

Pages : 1 2 3

Student

[ Scorecard : 62]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 01:14 Report Abuse

hii all.. first of all congratulation all those who cleared the previous attempt.

I want to know about ITT training & orientation programme conducted by ICAI.. should somebody go to ITT and orientation progamme as soon as he/she register himself or herself for ipcc or he/she should do it just before the exams? Does it really worth to really spent time approximately one month on ITT training and OP conducted by ICAI.? What topic should be taken seriousally, as there is so much to cover, to become a good CA.

Online classes for CA CS CMA

* Krishna *
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 6114]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 08:30

Hi Raj

You must complete both ITT and orientation before the exams itself and send those certificates before declaration of your result, otherwise institute may stop announcing your result. Reg. how worth the ITT and Orientation, you will know in future..bcoz after joining articles atleast one should know how to prepare documents/tables in word/excel or audit tools or tally etc, that time these will be useful to you if your branch is teaching those effectively, or else you have to learn on your own to stand urself in articleship.

Total thanks : 1 times

Surabhi Rajora
none

[ Scorecard : 60]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 10:02

hi Raj, one needs to complete both ITT and Orientation prog. b4 appearing for IPCC/PCC exams. its mandatory to complete it. u can begin with it as soon as u get registered for IPCC. its better u do it now rather than delay it for a later date coz as exams will approach u wont have much time to waste on ITT an OT. so do it now as now u hve plenty of time to schedule things. 2ndly talking about importance or worth, to b very honest i dint find it useful at all. rest it depends upon d centers as well..its kinda compulsion so dats d sole reason :) gudluck..

Rechtsan
{ffft

[ Scorecard : 375]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 12:25

I guess the above two replies are incorrect.

http://220.227.161.86/20130announ060810a.pdf

Orientation is exempted.

Surabhi Rajora
none

[ Scorecard : 60]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 13:12

hey shiv, u r correct coz i omitted to mention dat it can be done even aftr exams but b4 d result is announced.. a frnd of mine in jammu did so..she completed both her itt n OT aftr may 2010 attempt bt she had to submit d proof b4 d result was announced..so even dats an option.. 

Vikrant
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 568]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 15:28

Hey Raj, i too registered for IPCC ..........

I will be completing my orientation program in AUGUST itself as it is of only 5 days and each day for 7 hours.

Its batches starts every week.

For orientation you can check www.nircstudent.org 

you will get  details regarding seats available and its registration is online.....

However i am not completing my ITT program now as its batches are clashing with my coaching classes.

So, i will be completing it after completion of my coaching....

For ITT if you register now you will be getting a batch after atleast one month..........

You can do it after exams only when ICAI makes such an announcement......

If ICAI don't make such announcement then you have to complete it before exams.........

Regards

Vikrant
CA FINAL

[ Scorecard : 568]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 15:47

Duration of ITT is 20-25 day and for 3-4 hours day.

Decide according to the time available with you.........

Rechtsan
{ffft

[ Scorecard : 375]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 22:17

I also suggest that you visit the ICAI office,

Himanshu Bansal
CA Final & Article

[ Scorecard : 1781]
Posted On 11 August 2010 at 23:04

Hi,

As per the annpuncement :

http://220.227.161.86/20130announ060810a.pdf

4.Students registered for    Complete ITT before           Complete
Integrated Professional      registering for articled       Orientation Prog. before
Competence Course.           training. reg for                  Articled Training.

Read Annoncement page 2 , Row 4.

Hema
HR Executive

[ Scorecard : 93]
Posted On 03 September 2010 at 16:43

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.

You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards

Hema R

SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd, Chennai.

Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

There are 20 Replies to this message

Related Files