Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students >

Ipcc - help in revised schedule vi

Pages : 1

CA-Final, B.COM

[ Scorecard : 196]
Posted On 16 September 2012 at 21:30 Report Abuse

plz let me know that IN EXAM, whether i have to show calculation of heads in notes to accounts below balance sheet( REVISED SCHEDULE VI ) or i should show calculation in the balance sheet itself???

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Mitul Sarkar
CA Final CS inter BCOM

[ Scorecard : 244]
Posted On 16 September 2012 at 21:48

Originally posted by : siddharth singh
plz let me know that IN EXAM, whether i have to show calculation of heads in notes to accounts below balance sheet( REVISED SCHEDULE VI ) or i should show calculation in the balance sheet itself???

For better presentation working notes should be shown separately under various heads.

Abhinav
student

[ Scorecard : 467]
Posted On 17 September 2012 at 02:05

Preferably as notes. It is very time consuming.

Abhinav
student

[ Scorecard : 467]
Posted On 17 September 2012 at 02:08

i know u know this. only while making b/s of a company use schedule vi.

tejaswini
b com

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 28 September 2012 at 12:12

only in case of company accounts or bank and insurance company also need to write in revised schedule vi

tejaswini
b com

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 28 September 2012 at 12:15

please confirm revised schedule vi is applicable only for company accounts or other chapters like banking and insurance company accounts for nov2012 ipcc exams

prachi shrotriya

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 02 October 2012 at 18:25

only the balance sheet sheet needs to be prepared as per revised schedule 6?? profit and loss account wont be effected by it?

and also this revised format shall be applicable in every balance sheet of any chapter we prepare in in the exam??

* Krishna *
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 6119]
Posted On 03 October 2012 at 11:14

@ Prachi:

Revised Schedule VI is applicable to the following chapters for sure and applies to both B/s, P/L:

1. Amalgamation of Companies (covered in Group-I & II)

2. Internal Reconstruction of Companies

3. Buy-back of Shares

4. Electricity Companies

prachi shrotriya

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 05 October 2012 at 13:07

thanks krishna...but what about the remaining chapters like single entry and NPO, will revised schedule 6 be applicable to them too?

* Krishna *
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 6119]
Posted On 05 October 2012 at 14:56

In my view, they are not applicable because in the revision test papers of icai applicable for nov 2012 exams, the problems relating to the chapters as you asked were not prepared as per RS VI. Hence, in my view they are not applicable for those chapters.

There are 9 Replies to this message

Related Files