Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Ipcc failure needs ur help

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5

STUDENT

[ Scorecard : 254]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 10:58 Report Abuse

it was my 2nd attempt in may 2012 and i failed yet again... i passed individually in law,tax,cost but failed in accounts ..which is a shock for me . in november 2011 i got 38 in accounts and that was becoz i didnt prepare enough.and this tym i got 39.. even though i did 100% sums of parveen sharma sir's book 4 tymes.i revised that buk 4 tymes and i cud do each of those sums in maximum 5 min. .i also did the study mate once..but still i got only 39! nw m very disheartened that what else m i supposed to do??whre m i lacking?? institute kya hame pass krna hi nhi chahta??? i think i didnt get any step marking in the exam .. coz i had revised so much for accounts ,i was best prepared for it and that was best exam out of all.. now u all plzz help me out .. tell me where m lacking? what shud i do more ? i have only 3 mnths left..also the schedule 6 is cmpletely new to me ,so its harder this tym but m ready to give my 200% but which way to go?? one thing m sure about is whatever be the results ,m never ever going to quit CA..i ll try till i succeed..but i really want to give that happiness to my parents nw..they r sad but thet dont show it and are instead supporting me ..and motivating me plzzz frnds..plzzz help me out with accounts...this tym i have to do it anyhow..

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

CA SHYAM CHETTRI
SOLE PRACTICE

[ Scorecard : 68]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 11:10

Get the certified copy and compare your mistakes with Suggested answers. And of course look at the positive side of it.

Nitesh agrawal
assistent

[ Scorecard : 37]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 11:13

Dear ritika.. Sharma sir's text buk is realy gr8.. I myslf cleard my final frst grp aftr tkng sir's classes.. But i wud suggest u B.M.AGRAWL from kanpur... This buk is enough in itslf.. Evn u cn chk tht 70 to 80% qustns comes from this buk.. Smtimes even the figgures are same.. I scored 73 in accont PCC.. Nd ths buk is slf explantry... Pls do hav a luk... Btter u can download it from intetrnet.

Saurabh Maheshwari
B.com,ACA

[ Scorecard : 4900]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 11:15

Ritika, Very  sory to hear ...................but its a part of life...........

If you are that much confident of doing sums of Accounts in 5-10minutes and if you have done the same in exams then i SUGGEST you to go for re-verification and also get your certified exam copies.....The procedure for the same is given on icai.org

But side by side again prpare for subjects other than Accounts .......

Best of luck .......

A. Mukherjee
CA Student

[ Scorecard : 65]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 11:30

First of all don't be disheartened. If you are confident that accounts was your best exam then you should apply for revaluation. Further ICAI now also provides photocopy of the evaluated answer scriptts. Try to obtain it and find out where you are going wrong. Someone who has studied Praveen Sharma's book 4 times and also the ICAI mat should easily score 80% marks. So I think you are going wrong somewhere. First have you understood the chapters clearly? Its not about how many times you practice the same sum. Its about how clearly you understand the topic. Further had you written the answers clearly? Had you written your assumptions separately as notes below every answer? Had you written the question number clearly on top of every page? If you have followed all these then you have to figure out where you are going wrong and I am sure you will. So all the best!!!

Grey Matter
Owner

[ Scorecard : 56]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 11:46

As All Our Results are out, Congratulations to those who have cleared and Hard Luck to the Rest!

I have myself cleared my CA with a few attempts because it took me time to understand that

SUCCESS= revisions + tests

I hereby present absolute personalised test series for FInal and IPCC.

Choose ur PORTION, ur DATES, ur SUBJECTS,ur AREA.......!

You will get a chance to discuss your corrected answer paper with the CA faculty in person on one on one basis!

For further enquiries , cost structures (Don't Worry) , feel free to contact at greymatter.testseries @ yahoo.com

Email me on greymatter.testseries @ yahoo.com for further enquiries.

Vaisakh Ayyappan Prakash(VAP)
student

[ Scorecard : 415]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 12:24

hey ritika sorry to hear ...but i like your never say attitude...i myself took 3 attempts to clear ipcc...tax was my weak point...but my efforts ,motivation from my friends and prayers of my family helped me clear ipcc this time...my friend i would say you to refer tulsian too along with praveen sir's book ...i referred it ..and it helped me ....its not important how fast you complete your question...rather how you present your question...provide clear working notes and everything ... i hope it helps...

sushma mane
CA-Final

[ Scorecard : 82]
Posted On 08 August 2012 at 12:52

Hi ritika,  try again, learn from what you lacking behind, I got cleared in 2 nd attempt both group so my strategy was first of go for accounting  standards which are 90 % repeated  20 marks + 16 marks = 36 marks surely repeated from previously exams if you prepare  for it thoroughly  then remaining won't be much tough, i got paper 1 - 66 & paper 5 - 55 , refer RTP also  2 or 3 question come from it only, hope so it will be helpful to you.

SHRIKANT KOTHARI
cs final

[ Scorecard : 80]
Posted On 17 August 2012 at 11:10

Hi ritika

sorry to hear for you. even i have given 4 attempts but unfortunately i failed to clear any group.so please dont loose hope and try to work even harder. best of luck for your future.

regards

shrikant

gaurav
ranchi

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 19 September 2012 at 22:41

hello.i have attempt 5 times ipcc exam, but  i was again failed, i always got aggregate marks..but i was not qualified. then I quit CA..then i joined banking exams up to  2 years but isme bhe no any results...then i realised that muje CA quit nahi chodna chahiye tha....my father always suggest me that tumhe CA nahi chodna chahiye tha...ab muje bahut guilty feel hota hai..ke mene kyu CA quit kiya... now i am depressed.. mene bahut log se advice le ke muje CA continue karna chahiye ya nahi... but some told me its all about age..i am 24 years old.. and some told me that its your choice..i have completed my graduation in 2011...its my fault...that muje CA nahi chodna chahiye tha....i want to continue with CA..i want to prove myself...i want to prove before my father...jab mene CA quit kiya tha.my whole family sad...but he doesnt show me...but i feel their emotions... i have seen in the eye of my father and mother... that they are waiting..for me that i will do any thing which give pleasure to my family...mai anpe family ko sad nahi dekna chahta...sooo i want to continue with CA.....sooo pls suggest and give me advice...what i do now...pls help me....mai ab depressed nahi hona chahta...

There are 43 Replies to this message

Related Files