Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ipcc accounts nov. 2013

Page no : 2

richa (ca-ipcc) (109 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

the whole 16 marks questions on con balance sheet n no ques fron amalgamatn! m the ques of insurance claims vry unxpected!

Replied 07 November 2013

so now what do we expect from odr left out papers? will d ppr f law b easy? r again tough lyk accounts

Replied 07 November 2013

anyone hvn any idea?

Ritika (student) (41 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

Yesss paper's level was quite good...if v compare to may 2013... Lets hope for the best..

pooja katariya (cpt pass) (22 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

Hey hi..can anyone plz tell me ,from were i can get ans of 6th dated paper?

saurabh (student) (23 Points)
Replied 07 November 2013

Check padhkar for solutions. I've checked from there.

heenamehta ( ipcc) (28 Points)
Replied 09 November 2013

Thank god..i got exemption on paper in may

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

The paper tested the basic knowledge of candidates.

Q.No 1 - The question on capitalisation was straight forward. Similarly the one on depreciation. The method of amalgation was not that tough either. The one on revenue recognition needed some knowledge of AS -9 

Q.No 2. This involved retirement of a partner followed by admission. If done without hurry this was a simple problem as well. Just four revaluation adjustments and only journal entries and Partner Capital account required. Those who understood the problem to be a first retirement and then admission would have done it fairly well.

Q.No 3- The first question could not have been more easier a straight 8 marks. The cash flow statement would have confused the candidates due to the number of entries in the profit and loss statement but was again a simple one asking just the cash flow from operating activities.

Q. No 4 - The students needed to correct few entries from R&P account and then prepare Income and Expenditure account and balance sheet. Again a simple problem with some hidden clues and adjustment. 

Q. No 5- A must score 16 marks question. Candidates who had not seen or practised the Revised schedule VI might have felt terrible but other wise you cannot expect a easier problem than this. With all balances readily available and debit and credit tallied, should not have been a problem for the candidates.

Q.No 6 - This one was also a bonus which required some data digging from the statements in question. Once through with figure extraction this was also a simple problem

Q. No 7 - Investment account was doable. The current account problem was somewhat ambiguous but still doable. The due date and Reconstruction problem was easy and so was the last question on Computerised environment. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: